Friday, February 25, 2005

Fast Times at MA High

I gave my first campus tour this morning. It was fun. Mrs. Goins wasn't at school today, and won't be tomorrow. So, I got to sit at her desk, and do some homework, and answer the phone, and write a ton of notes. It was fun with her not being there. I got more stuff done, it seems like.

Today was the best day I've had all week. Mainly because I got my grade for last six-weeks in second period. I made a 90!!!! And class was much better today, Mac and Taylor weren't as crazy as usual...and all we did was homework. Fun times.

Show Choir was really fun today. We're working on our "moves" for the Talent Show. I think it's really cool how to see the show come together. From learning the music, to all of the dancing. I mean, it's really neat to see everyone's ideas evolve while we're working out everything. It will all pay off (*crosses fingers*) on March 12, the day of the talent show.

Ok, that's all I have to say for now. I've got to go study for a test in second..

No comments: