Thursday, February 24, 2005

HPW'sU?

I've been catching up on my blog-reading tonight.

I've been reading Emma's brother, Will "Buck Shot" Refvem's blog. Now, I don't know Will, but his blog if fun to read. It's very educational. His latest post was about numberology, something that I check every once in a while. The post before was about general astrology and the different sun signs and stuff.

Second period is killing me. Not the actual class, but my classmates. We have a bunch of goofy people in that class.
At first, it was funny when everyone would be silly and cut-up in that class. People would make jokes, and everyone would laugh about it. But then people wouldn't be quiet. They just keep going on and on about jokes or something. When our class does this, Coach Belton will quit talking to us. He'll just start writing more notes on the board, and if people stop goofing off, he'll explain the notes.
Today, was especially bad. I've done well to understand all of the things in this chapter, and I wanted to continue knowing what I was doing. So, when the class kept talking, I tried to ignore them, and get Beltar to talk to me, so I'd know what was going on. But it didn't work too well. Mac and Taylor kept making up insults using only first letters of what they were going to say. It was annoying to hear "STFU" and stuff like that back and forth. Then, the rest of the class joined in and people were translating messages. The whole time, I was trying to figure out how to find delta-p.
Now, some people in that class can goof off the whole time, and still understand what to do. I, cannot.
Ok, I'm done venting about physics, for now.

Today was really pretty, again. I came to my house in 4th, and put on flip flops. I even admitted to Tillman that I wish it would stay warm, instead of getting cold again. Ahh, I love Winter. But, since we've had a really messed up Winter this year, I'd be fine if Mother Nature changed over early, to the warm, delightful, sandal-wearing days of Spring.

OK, that's all I have to say now. I'll go work on some homework, that Belton finally explained to us today. TTFN.

No comments: