My mom just told me that my brother is coming home next weekend! I'm excited! I havn't seen him since he was home for Christmas Holiday break. He's also bringing his roomate, Brandon, Brandon's Girlfriend, and his little brother. They're staying with us over their Spring Break because Brandon's brother will be playing in the High School State basketball finals.
So, we're going to have lots of house guests.
Now, I say that I'm excited about my brother coming home now, and I really am. But, I'm sure, that once he's here for, like, 2 weeks, I'll be about to kill him.
I bought 3 movies today. A purchase that I am really regreting. I bought Garden State, Dodgeball, and Chasing Liberty. Three good movies. But I don't really want them. I called the place where I bought them, to ask if I could return them, and the girl said that she would have to check with her district manager, but that I probably couldn't....
Anyone wanna take one (or two, or all) off my hands?
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment