Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Always a third wheel, never a second...

It's oficially Christmas Break for me. I have 23 glorious days to sit on my ass, and attept to stick to my diet. Ugh.

Everyone is talking about Prom. This is fine with me. It's not like last year, when Prom dominated the coversation for 5 months. I'm excited about it. I want to get a pretty dress, get my hair did, nails done, make-up put on, uncomfy shoes, and beg a guy to take me. Hum. It sounded good until that last one.

I really don't mind talking about Prom, until I begin to actually THINK about it. Think about the whole, I'm a desperate Senior who needs a Prom date, PRONTO. Ugh. This is putting me in a bad mood.

Speaking of Prom (dammit), tomorrow, Sara and I are making our way down to Winston to meet up with her Prom date from last year, Corey Bowlware (sp?). I call him Tupaware, because it's more fun. I havn't seen Corey since Prom, and it's a surprise that I'm going with them to lunch. Ahh. fun times. Always the 3rd wheel.

Since today was the last day of the semester, and it's Christmas, my friends and I exchanged gifts. Caroline got everyone a little bell with a graduation thing on the top, and Sara and I started crying. Kat wrote me a card, and that almost made me cry. I had to say goodbye to Chelsey because it was her last day, I was on tears-edge then. Then, the worst crying episode, Paula wrote Sara and I a letter. WHOA. She told me not to read it until I got home. But, I didn't listen. She called me and told me that she saw my crying in the parking lot, when I almost hit Johnny Cool. UGH. I just HAD to wear black mascara today. I finally got over it all. *sigh*

Ok, this talk is making me sad. I'm going to go watch boring tv now..
(no spell check, guess at the big words)

1 comment:

Emma Refvem said...

i don't know if i can stand such sentimentality so early on, i'll be a wreck for too long if we start now.