You know what? I've found that I love history. I've always known that I liked history, because I can understand it. I love history, and English. The parts of history that I like are the French Revolution, the American Revolution, and all of the Middle-East conficts. In English...I love al of it, even some of the grammar. Now that I know this, what am I supposed to do with it?
I've been thinking, since I'm being pressured to figure out what I'm going to do when I 'grow up', why do I have to decide on one thing? I mean, I love a bunch of different stuff. I like cooking, so, does that mean that I have to go to culunary school? I love Enlgish, does that mean that I need to be an English teacher? I like to go to Real Estate shows, and look at the stucture and design of rooms. Does that mean that I need to be an architect or an interior decorator? I know that I have to major in one thing in college. But, what if I go to college for 4 years, major in something that I was pressured into, and get a job that I hate? I'd rather just answer 'I dunno' to the "what are you going to be when you grow up?" question. Maybe I can handel being more than one thing.
I wonder if any of this has made sense to people reading it. I'd love some feedback...leave a comment, or IM me....I know you will
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you're talking about! Like, I haven't seen a job that I would love to do yet, but I still have faith that there is one out there. I think that's just what we have to do. Major in something that will give you tons of possibilities. That way, you can be ready for that really awesome and fun job.
Post a Comment