Whoa...I'm REALLY tired, so my normal, crappy quality blog will be more crappy tonight.
First, we'll start with first period.
Math was ok today. We "finished our work" (copied the problems out of the cheat book) and then we chilled and did the crossword.
English, we did a lot. That class today was NEVER GOING TO END. I swear, it felt like we were in there for like, 4 hours. We went over a BUNCH of stuff that's due next week. I have to write a letter to Josh Horton about how nice, and kind he is. I also have to write a paper about the virtues and vices that we did last week. Then we did GRAMMAR...ugh...then we had a sheet with about 1200 words that we hd to go over in the last 16 minutes of class. I was writing like a madman.
Then comes WH. We had a test today. I did NOT study for this test, therefore, I was screwed. Then we did vocab, and took a page of notes on the next chapter.
Lunch...holy cow.
I don't even know what was SO funny at lunch, but we were DYING laughing the ENTIRE time. I seriously thought that Ashley was going to die, because there was a 5 minute period where she LITERALLY didn't breathe because she ws laughing so hard. It was great.
Journalism is getting on my nerves. I just want to get this paper OUT and not have to do pagelayout or ads for another 6 weeks. Ugggggh.
After school, I had to babysit. I slept the entire time. Tomorrow I get paid. Yay.
Then, I came home from school and my mother told me that someone had just called my house, and she thought that it was Ash. Well, I said that it was probably Kat because she was supposed to call me about going to the JV game tonight. Well, I called Kat. She hadn't called, but we agreed to meet at school to watch the game. Carrie was coming later. Then, I asked Ash if she was the one who called my house. Nope, it wasn't her either. OOpsy.
So the JV game...
We won (finally). I had a BLAST chillin' with Kat and Carrie, and Cal came later. Then, after the game, we waited on Tyler and BOBBY WATTS! Fun times. Then we just talked for a while, and hung out on the track.
After that, Carrie and I went to Subway to grab some late dinner. We got there at 9:30, and they close at 10...oopsy. We talked for a LONG time, and left after 10. But, we didn't feel so bad, because there were a lot of people still eating.
So, that's pretty much it. I love the 80s STRIKES BACK is on Vh1 right now...so I'm gonna go watch some great tv!!
Friday, September 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment