Ok, I skipped a day of blogging.
School on Friday was fun.
In Math, we didn't do anything (literally). Belton put an assignment up on the board, but no one even opened thier book. We talked and LAUGHED for a soild 90 minutes. I really do like that class.
In English, half of the class was absent, and so we took our weekly quiz and then we talked. Mrs. R had this book called "The Conversation Piece"...just guess what it did.. So almost everyone took turns at "The Hot Seat". They went up, and said a number between 1 and 310. Then, with their number, they got that particular question, and then had to answer and explain it. It was some fun times, but hard questions. Thank goodness I didn't get called on.
In WH, again, over half of the class was absent, so we did four worksheets. The sheets were easy, so we finished really quick. Then, we all just talked again. We found out how Mack met his wife, and his future plans for his daughter when she reaches dating age....hum...
Journalism was nerve-racking. We are now TWO count 'em TWO weeks past our original production date. The paper is all laid out, and all that is left is putting the ads on the pages. HOLY SHIT. Mrs. Carson expects EACH of them to be placed, one by one. OMGsh, she wants to change the layout at the LAST minute. So, we tried to convince her to let us just work on it for the next paper. Any luck? NO. So she wants me to stay after school and place the ads on the page (why ME? Nan or Nicole actually KNOW how to do that...I screwed it up on Friday). I don't mind staying after, I just don't know how to do it, and I also have to babysit at 3:30-5:30 everyday. What am I supposed to do?? We need to get this damn paper out. Ugh...
OK so, enough of that.
Friday night, my parents wanted to go to Pizza Hut because they hadn't been in a long time. Mine was good, thier's sucked. So then we just came home and later I went to Relay for life.
It was a BLAST. I met Kat there with Carrie and Tyler. Then we met up with Blake and Ryan and LAURA and Randy. After a while, I was walking around with everyone, and we saw Ash and Mikel!!! Ohh yeah!
I met Mikel's little bros, his cousin, and another girl and her boyfriend (or something like that). It was some MAJOR fun times. We walked, I met Willard Marion (HOTTNESS!!). Will looks like John Mayer....holy cow......*drool*.
After a while, Mikel and Ash went to their tent to chill and I was MAJOR tired, so I came home.
Today, I woke up at like, 1:30 pm. I went to bed atound midnight...I guess I was more tired than I thought. I talked to Germ for a few minutes, then I had to get in the shower.
I went to Winston with my parents. I didn't really want to go with my parents, I wanted to go with a friend. But it worked out well. I got all of my shopping done for a while. I got some jeans, khakis, a blue jean skirt (yes, ANOTHER one), and a red shirt with LIME green pj pants (for pajama day). HAHA, my pjs...I'll be STYLIN' on pajama day, lemme tell ya!
So now I'm watching what seems to be a marathon of Road Rules on MTV. I'm also really tired again. I think I'll go to sleep now...
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment