Thursday, September 23, 2004

Wacky Wednesday

I'm starting to like my math class more and more.
Today, we took some notes, and then we started on our homework. Then, we looked up and we had five minutes left of class. It was nuts. It was great.
In English, we had to act out two of the stories from The Canterbury Tales. I can't remember what the story was called, but it was the one where there was a cheating Miller, and the two students had to spend the night at his house....and they all ended up sleeping around that night. I had the part of the "desirable, vuluptious daughter"...hum...Luke was the student who climbed into bed with me, and then boasted to his friend, E.J. at the great time he had "making love" to me. Ohh, that was just wonderful. The Canterbury Tales is proof that even in medieval times, there were perverts.
World History we did a study guide. This study guide was particularly hard for me, therefore, I shall MOST DEF be studying it tonight...
Lunch was great. I got some homework done, and then I laughed really hard at Ash and Liz being idiots.
Journalism was so-so. I got all of my ads done (I think!). Then, Mrs. Carson asked me if I had already put the lines (borders) around each ad....Oopsy...nope. So Mrs. Carson was infrount of me, and she asked Nan if I should go back in and put lines on them...I was standing behind her and shaking my head. Nan was like, "..um...well...Ohh...no, that's alright, I'll do it!" Thank god. Since I had finished ads, I went with Dylan and Liz to the library to look at pictures in magazines. Dylan had a great idea for the center spread of the next issue. Student/Celebrity look-a-likes. So we looked through the yearbook from last year, and some mags in the library.
After school, I had to go babysit. I fell asleep, twice. But, I also got to leave early!! Boo ya!
I get paid on Friday, and I think Saturday or Sunday I'm going to Winston because I need to do some MAJOR shopping to get ready for colder weather. As much as I love my skirts and flip flops, I've got to retire them soon.
AHH and today is the first day of Fall!!! Yippy Skippy!!
Now I've got to go study, and so some cleanin'..

No comments: