Wow, that's some alliteration right there!
Today, has been a good day.
I woke up at 9 am. That's actually good, I didn't want to sleep away this whole day.
I started my laundry, and just chilled in the basement, watching the big screen. I watched a bunch of MADEs on MTV. My all-time favorite is now the Mr. Northstar episode.
My dad went to Bojangles for us, so I had a chicken biscuit and it was YUMMY.
So, I washed all of my clothes, then my parents left to go to the market and to the drug store. YESA! See, when I take a shower, I like to listen to either the tv or just regular music. This requires me to turn my tv WAAAAY up, or move my computer speakers, and turn them WAAAAAY up. So, when they left, I got to listen to my music while gettin' clean!
Then, I had to do what I HATE to do. You see, I don't mind washing my clothes, drying them, even folding them. But what I DO hate is having to hang them all up. Ugh...
But, I got it all done. My closet is neat, and FULL. I have also come to the conclusion that I have too many clothes. My dad keeps telling me that I need to clean it out. But that would take a LONG time.
So that's pretty much it. I watched Father of the Bride on TBS, and fell asleep at the good part. When I woke up, The Wedding Singer was on...so I watched it for a while.
I'm totally pumped about this week in school. It's SPIRT WEEK at MAHS! That's right!!! Tomorrow, I will don my new pjs, and be ULTRA comfy while I am forced to sit in hard, uncomfy chairs and be forced to listen to 2 of my 4 teachers lecture...yay.
Ok, I think I'll read and then catch some Zs...see ya on the flip side!
Monday, September 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment