I'm watching Bubble Boy right now. And I'm LMFAO. Holy sizzle fizzle. This movie is funnilly. If you've ever seen it, "I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of America." Haha, that's some fun times right there!
Lets see...What happened today?
Math, Belton didn't take up our homework (praise ALLAH) and then we just did some calculator stuff and he spent a good 20 minutes trying to type out our homework on the overhead calculator. That was hilarious. Ash made a drawing of Belton playing with the calculator. Whoa. That one needs to be framed. Belton also had a blue shirt on today *drool*. But not THE blue shirt. The Chad, DID have THE blue shirt on today. And then Lauren told me to stop calling The Chad, "The Chad" because her cheerleading coach is named "The Chad". Well, Lauren, your an idiot. So I'll call him whatever I please. Biach.
English wasn't too painful. We got Mrs. R. Talking about Senior Trip for like 30 minutes. Then we went over a billion quizzes we've taken, then we got assignments for reading Beowulf, which we're starting tomorrow. My row elected ME to read our part. Because I'm an "excellent reader"...Whatever...Those people just can't pronounce big words.
World History was pretty good. We took notes for friggin' ever. It was interesting stuff, though. We're on chapter 6 which is the Islamic Empire. Fun times. Then we had to do 5 questions from the book. I finished that in 5 minutes (literally) and then all the freshmen were going crazy for me to help them. So, I passed around my paper. I'm lazy. What can I say?
Lunch was coolio. I decided to go to Sonic today. So I got out of school and was on my way to Sonic. Just after putting in my order, Alex, Crystal, Blake and Kathryn got out of Alex's car and asked me to join them to dine. I obliged. We talked about random cancer-less foods (you REALLY had to be there) and ate. It was nice.
Journalism was so-so. I didn't do my articles. Now mine are due tomorrow. I'm still not done with them...Darn!
After school, I came home, talked to a few friends, and did some homework. Ugh. But I'm done now. I even read my Beowulf part aloud, LOUD in my room. Hehe.
I ate Subway for dinner. It was m..mm..GOOD!
BTW: this text color is THE COLOR for THE SHIRT. Guys, if you don't own a button-down shirt this color, GET ONE, I guarantee that you'll look good in it. I mean, it works for The Chad!
Monday, August 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment