Sunday, August 29, 2004

Too much Bob

Last night, I went and saw AVP (Alien vs. Predator) and Spiderman 2.
AVP wasn't too bad. I followed the story line and all. I was cracked up MAJOR watching it, through. The Alien, had dread-locks (think Bob Marley's hair do on an 8-foot-tall silver thing) and the Predator was just ugly. Even the girl in the movie said it. HAHA. Fun times.
Next was Spiderman 2. I'd been wanting to see it. It was pretty good. Predicable, but good. But, there was one thing that I hated. You KNEW that the two big things that happend after Spidey killed off Doc. Ock. (Ohh, if I ruined the movie for ya...OOps, like you couldn't tell from the preview) but since I ALREADY knew that MJ was going to get up with Spiderman, and that whatshisname was going to find his father's "secret room", the last 20 minutes of the movie were boring.
It was kinda like LOTR. After that war thingy, the movie COULD have ended. But NOOO, there was another 45 minutes of not-needed film. Why? So they could bore me, some more.
Whoa. I'm gonna catch hell for that comment on LOTR. Ugh.
But yeah. So there. My "review" from AVP and Spiderman 2.

Ohh yeah, and there's TOTALLY gonna be a AVP 2, and maybe a Spidey3.

No comments: