Sunday, July 11, 2004

Yesterday...

Yesterday, as I said in my post, was really good at the beginning, and then it was really crappy-'til abour 4:oo.
After all this drama with my brother (I hate him...and I'm ready for him to go back to college..'nuff said). So I was sitting here at my pooter, and I had just finished my blog, and I was going to take a nice, long, relaxing, much needed nap.
Well, the phone rang, and I picked it up. It was Carrie!
I had seen Carrie, only the night before, when Sadie and I went to Chile Verde for dinner before the drive-in.
She said she'd call and we'd go see a movie or something. So een though I thought I needed a nap, it was OK because I kinda didn't want to stay at home.
So we both decided that we were going to take a quick shower and she'd be at my house around 5 pm.
She got here, and we were on our way for our 'big city' adventure.
We stopped in Pilot to get gas, and just ate a quick bite at Wendy's. Once we were back on the road, we just kinda talked. It was nice, though. We didn't talk about anyone. We just talked about how our summer is going, and what all we had been doing, and how much we were looking forward to senior year, and all of our senior perks.
Once we got to Winston, we tried the first Charmike's (I have NO CLUE how to spell that) and they didn't have Sleepover (the movie we wanted to see) so then, we went to the other Charmike's (after a quick getting lost part **no ones falt**) and they're power was off, so we decided to go to the mall, and just walk around and stuff.
That was kinda fun, after the mall we came home and then I came in the house, told ma about the night, ate a little something and went to sleep...I'm gonna say...around 12:30?
Alrighty, there was my day...
When I got home, I also had this message on my pooter:

emmarefvem: 10 things i hate about you?

Auto response from gUrliEguM cHEweR: I hate this town "with the fire of a thousand suns"...hum...if you can guess what movie that's from...I'll give you a cookie!:-D

emmarefvem: i still maintain he kicked himself in the balls

YAY! Emma gets a cookie!!

No comments: