Monday, July 12, 2004

"It's for pre-teens who are into pre-bondage" - Michael Ian Black on slap-it bracelts

Totally got a shoutout in Emma's blog! BOO-YA!

"I love the 90s, yes, it's true. I love the 90s, HOW 'BOUT YOU?"

Ahh, the above was my lame attempt to bring back the "spirit" cheer from grade school, in the form of a cool/lame-o chant about my love for the 90s.

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, go now, surround your televison set, and sit down to watch I love the 90s on VH1.

Today, nothing really happened to me.
I went to sleep around 5 AM, after having a weird conversation with a guy named "Kenny" who did one of those little searches on Yahoo!..but it was all good. I think it's fun talking to complete strangers sometimes. You can feel free to be yourself, 100% (Pure love, LOL).
So, after going to sleep at 5 AM, I was awoken by my dad yelling though my door that there was someone on the phone for me.
I got up, and picked up the phone. Mrs. Semones was calling me to tell me that there was an 'opening' for me to get my classes changed, and could I be there at 11?. Well...it's only 10:15, and I've only slept 5 hours...but HEY, if this will prevent me from getting up before noon on Thursday..sure.
So I hopped in the shower, and I dried like, the top part of my hair, and threw on some clothes. I got to the school, and I went to the guidance office, and Mrs. S gave me a clipboard with the master list and I sat down to look at what I could take instead of H. Spanish 3.
I look up, and WHO DID I SEE? One, Ashley Gilreath!
I was REALLY excited to see her, because we havn't talked on the internet in like, 5 days. Only I was SO excited, I forgot to ask her where she's been, and just talked about 30 miles a minute, and somehow got "Oh, Hello Mrs. Gilreath" in there somewhere. I'm going through "Ash withdrawl"...
So I got called back to Mrs. Refvem's little office, and I met the new guy who is, I GUESS, taking Mr. Dickenson's place. Cool beans. We settled into figuring out my classes, and it was very pleasent. Fun times.

After that, I just came home, and chilled. I helped dad do stuff around the house, like get up the trash, and fix a door. Then I went and got a $5 pizza from Little Ceasar's..yummy!
That's about all of today's happenings.
I talked to Emma today, and I asked if she would like a visitor, and she said YES! And I was like YES! I've been missing Emma. I'm pumped that I found good directions on Mapquest, and dad told me that tomorrow he'd sit down and make sure I knew how to get there (confuse me more, so I'll ignore him, and go by the computer directions), and I told him that I wanted to go down Sunday, and he said that that should be fine. YAY! I've gotta get Emma a cookie! I think that I'll go to the Cookie Patch for that, in Pilot, on my trip down there Friday. EMMA! They're yummy, I PROMISE!!
I'm not sure what to write now. I'm taping I love the 90s, and I'm watching it (DUHH)..it's pretty good. Hal Sparks is commenting on it...and so is Michael Ian Black...so you know it's gotta be good!

OK OK, I'll stop boring you now.
OO Emma, I TIRED to leave a comment on your blog, but it wouldn't let me...WTF? I dunno! I'll probably call your cell Friday or Saturday (If I don't talk to you on the net) and see what time I need to be there!!

ALMOST forgot...here's my class list for this year:

1 - Advanced Models and Fuctions (Belton)
2 - English 4 (Rodolfi-sp?)
3 - World History (Hodges)
4 - Journalism 3 (Carson)

1 - NO CLASS! (YAY!!!)
2 - Sports and Entertainment Marketing (Joyce)
3 - Show Choir (D-dawg)
4 - Journalism 4 (Carson)

No comments: