Saturday, July 10, 2004

Save the drama for your mama, please

emmarefvem: hey courts- they don't really have an "american night" in England. i think the reason we have different nights is because america is a melting pot of many different cultures. everybody has something to offer, so it's not strange to have many different types of foods. besides hot dogs, there aren't many truly "american" foods. do you get me? haha. hope you have fun tonight!

Ahh, prof that people really DO read my blog (Kidding, I know people read my blog, plenty...and I love you ALL!)! Ohh how loved I feel! AND How cool it was to come home today, and see my message on my desktop from Emma. She kinda answered my question! Although, I'm still not sure what to suggest for dinner when I'm out on the town in Italy, just kiddin'.

Fun times.
Today was good, then fun, then REALLY fun, then aweful, then horrible, and now, it's progressing quite nicely back up to "bearable"...more on the happenings of the day, later!

"El sol will come out, manana, bet your bottom dollar, got an AFRO!!!" - Mac, Spanish 2 with Pani..fun times (geez the impact of I love the 80s will never be able to be truly measured.)

No comments: