Wow.
I finished my post, an insignificant post about food, and I decided that I would read Brad's blog, since it had been about 3 days since I had last checked up on his happenings at GSE.
I had actually remembered reading how he "broke a few rules" that day at GSE, and I remember thinking, "Brad? Brad Gentry? Are you sure??" but today, I was informed of his lastest rule-breaking spree though the halls of Barefoot at Meredith.
Reading his blog I was intrigued by his story. I could see Brad being paranoid walking the halls and wondering if/and/or when he would be caught.
At the end, I felt so bad for the poor fella. I attempted to leave a comment on his blog, saying that I had follwed his trip at GSE, and that I was sorry that he was now home. nfortunately, my computer hates me, and wouldn't let me leave a message. Darn these machines...
So Brad, incase you read my blog, I'm sorry your back at home now from GSE. I'm sure you would have had a blast for the next three weeks...I'm not sure if it'll help ya feel better...but I'm sure students at GS in the past, have done worse, much worse. So don't take it so hard Brad.
I'm not sure if Brad would like me to post a link to his blog on my blog...so for the like...2 people who read this...a link to Brad's page can be found on Emma's blog page...
Since this has been such a bad story...I decided I'd add my touch to make the scene a little more funnilly, with a cool song and a sad song. I couldn't decide...so I will post both..
Tenacious D - Wonderboy
High above the mucky-muck
Castle made of cloud...
There sits Wonderboy
Sitting oh-so-proudly.
nothing much to say
When you're high above the mucky-muck... Yeaaauh! Yeuh!
CHORUS:
WonderBooyeee!
What is the secret of your power?!
WonderBoooyeeeee!
Won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck, man?
now it's time for me to tell you about Young Nastyman
arch-rival and nemesis of Wonderboy
With powers *comparable* to WONDERBOY!
What powers you ask?
I dunno.. how about the power of flight,
that do anything for ya?
Its levitation holmes.
How about the power to kill a yak, from 200 yards away,
With MIND bullets
Thats telekenisis Kyle
...How about the power to move *you*?
History of Wonderboy and Young Nastyman...
Rigga Goo-goo, Rigga Goo-Goo ga
A secret to be told
A gold chest- to be bold!
And Blasting forth with three-part harmony!
Yeah!
CHORUS
Well Wonderboy and Young Nastyman joined forces
They formed a band
The likes of which have never been seen!
And they call themselves Tenacious D
That's right-
ME!
and KG!-that's me
Were, now-ow
TenaAaaaaaaaAacious D!
Come fly with me!
Fly!
CHORUS
Oh, Take my hand, Young Nasty man, and we'll fly.
Bring out your broad sword. Theres the hydra.
Slice his throat and grab his scrote.
You take the high road.
I'll take the low.
There!!! The crevarce!
Fill it!
With your Magic juice!
The Get up kids - The most depressing song.
A long way from home, lost by an echo
you'd never have known.
I've got pictures to prove I was there,
But you don't care.
Here's me over seas
'Cross the pond by the dover peaks.
I've smuggled myself into new nationalities,
Think you'd be proud of me?
There's room to believe
Out of sight, out of mind, out of reach
Start over,
It's no way to begin.
A long way from home, lost by an echo
You'd never have known.
I've got pictures to prove I was there,
But you don't care.
There's room to believe
Out of sight, out of mind, out of reach.
Start over,(start over)
It's no way to begin
There's room to believe
Out of sight, out of mind, out of reach.
Start over, (start over)
It's no way to begin,
Way to begin,
Way to begin.
BTW: I know it's hard to read lyrics, if you don't know the song, so if anyone knows how to put a link to the music file on my computer, to my blog...please tell me! Music makes the world go 'round!!
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment