It seems like all of us go through it. Emma is going through it now. I am going through it now. It sucks major bung hole.
I'm not really sure what to type right now. It's 3:22 AM and I'm bored.
I've watched all of the I LOVE THE 90s that are out ('90-'95).
I have to say that year 95 is my favorite so far. It's got CLUELESS and stuff on it. Although, I think that the later 90s are going to end up being my favorites.
Tonight, I was talking to someone on IM and I said, "yeah...smooth move" and I was like HOLY SHIT!
I put my status on yahoo! this : 'If the phrase "Smooth move, exlax", doesn't make I LOVE THE 90s..something's WRONG'
haha. I got some pretty positive feedback from that one. I got a lot of "well...I bet around '98 some one will say it"...huummm...I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
After that, I was talking to 5 people on IM at the same time.
I don't think that I've ever done that before. It was tough.
I was talking to Sara, Jake (Sara's bf), BOBBY, Julia, and this guy named Brandon who IM'ed me outta no where and started talking to me...
My fingers sure did get a workout!
Geez.
On top of all these conversations, I was ATTEMPTING to break 100,000 on SNOOD. I did it. I'm not sure how, though.
So yeah...
After I beat SNOOD, I figured that solitare was a nice bet, because then I didn't have to keep pressing "p" to pause, and waiting for the score screen to go off, before I could talk to anyone.
Hum.
I was playing solitare, when my 'rumination' came back to me again. At one point in the 12,000 games that I played. I actually thought about getting 52 sets of playing cards. Having all of the cards in the exact same order, and playing solitare with them. Just to see if inside the 52 sets of cards, and 52 seperate games, I could figure out if, infact, every game of solitare is able to be won. **wow, Mrs. Carson would KILL me for that hecka run on sentence**
Only, I would probably find the space time contium, instead of the answer to my question.. (does that thing REALLY exist, or is it just a plot to confusing all of us Ashton fans, who actually sat through the dumbest movie ever made?)
Speaking of Mrs. Carson, I'm thinking that I'll get on her "good side" this year since I have her for a whole year of journalism.
How might I get on her "good side", you might ask? I'll actually submit ideas for articles **I'm actually brain storming an article which will help potiential MAHS voters choose a party, and maybe a candidate to vote for**, I'll actually turn in my articles on time.
But I draw the line there. I WOULD say that I'll quit saying, "May I use the rest room?" and going to the art room for 30 minutes, but that class can get pretty boring sometimes...and you've gotta love those art kids!
I'm feeling better now. I had a bad night. It was for one particular reason. One word: Adam.
For those of you who know of the story, I think that you will understand my nondesire to hear that name, or hear refrence to him, for the rest of my life.
For those of you who DON'T know the story. Ask someone who does. If you ask me...doom will befall you, and those around you. So save yourself the pain...and you just don't wanna go there, believe me.
I read Emma's blog, shortly before starting this post. The part about Joey running away, really hit home. DUDE! I was there! It was Halloween night, and it had been Inside out day, that day, and you were wearing your jeans and shirt from GAP inside out (Atleast I THINK that's right) and we were chillin' at your house. And I was weirded out, because I wasn't used to seeing Emma's mom outside of school. And she was all like...nice...and I was just like...whoa there.
Yeah.
Emma, I'm sorry your sad about all that stuff. And I'm real sorry Will is moving to California (any chance it'll be VACAVILLE???). But, you'll see him, like you said, at holidays and stuff. It's all good Emma! You can go to Stanford and then you'll BOTH be in sunny Cali! I'm missin' ya BIG TIME gal!! Sunday, I guess I'll call you when I get to the campus, and be like EMMA COME GET ME I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM. So just keep your cell on!!
It is now 3:46, and Julia just got offline. She was the only person I was talking to this time. I'm not really sure what to do with myself. I've already tried going to sleep tonight, twice.
Tomorrow I have to go see Dr. G. (or today). Only normally I don't really mind going to see him. They just look at my teeth, say "Wear your bands like superwoman" and I leave. Only, tomorrow, I'm going in for a seperator. OUCHES. I can feel the pain, now. It's gonna hurt like a mo-fo. I have to wear it for a week. How much does that suck? TOO MUCH, that's how much!
Hum..
I'm listening to "Anthem of our dying day" by Story of the year.
At first, I didn't like this song. But it's good, once you give it a chance.
I havn't talked to Ashley in a few days. It's really starting to worry me. I saw her at school last Monday, getting our scheduals fixed. I was talking like 400 mph. I think I weirded out Betty, too. After running my mouth REALLY fast I did manage to get out a "Hello Mrs. Gilreath, how are you", but only after she said hello, first.
Everytime I type the word "hello" I ALWAYS put a w on the end. So I type it "hellow" then I have to backspace and make it hello (I DID IT AGAIN!)
That was just a little something for you to know. So the next time your getting ready to type me a message, and you say "hello **again**", just think that I'm gonna type "hellow" then backspace.
Now I'm listening to "A favor house Atlantic" by Coheed and Cambria. "Good eye, sniper. I shoot, you run"...WTF? I'm not sure, either. I've read the lyrics. But I'm still not sure exactly how they "mean" it. Hum..
Again, I don't know what to type right now. I really don't.
I am watching bug juice.
HOLY CRAP. I just looked up after I typed that sentence, and I was like DUHHH COURT. I was talking 'bout ASH!.
GEEEZ.
Ok so I saw Ash last Monday, and I havn't talked to her since. Not online. Nothing. It really is starting to worry me. I thought that she might be grounded. So then I was like... OK OK, that's why. But it's starting to bother me that this morning (yesterday morning) I sent Mikel an IM that said, "Hey Mikel! Can I ask ya a quick question?" and he didn't respond. Then about 5 minutes later, he got off.
He hasn't been on the rest of the day.
Everytime I talk to Julia, I ask her if she's heard from Ash. And she says that she hasn't.
WTF? Ashley? Have you fallen, and can't get up? *yes, it's a tie into I love the 90s*
Seriously. I'm missin' ya, gal!
It is now 4:00 AM.
Geez. I feel like I'm on Dragnet. I used to hate that show. Urg. Now I think that it's not too bad. But maybe that's because it only comes on TV once in a blue moon.
I was just thinking. I bet that whoever is reading this. Has already stopped. They were just like "Court's on drugs" and quit reading after the "hellow" part.
Wow.
"Your eyes tell the stories of a day you wish you could
Recall the moments that once have
Retrack the footsteps that brought us to this favor
I wouldn't ask this of you
Good eye, sniper
I shoot, you run
The words you scribbled on the walls
With the loss of friends you didn't have
I called you and the time is right
Are you in or are you out?
For them all to know the end of us all
Run quick, they're behind us
Didn't think we'd ever make it
This close to safety in one piece
Now you wanna kill me in the act of what could maybe
Save us from sleep and what we are
Good eye, sniper
Now I shoot, you run
The words you scribbled on the walls
With the loss of friends you didn't have
I called you and the time is right
Are you in or are you out?
For them all to know the end of us all
Bye bye beautiful
Don't bother to write
Disturbed by your words and they're calling all cars
Face step, let down.
Face step, step down.
The words you scribbled on the walls
With the loss of friends you didn't have
I called you and the time is right
Are you in or are you out?
For them all to know
Bye bye beautiful
Don't bother to write
Disturbed by your words and they're calling all cars
Face step, let down.
Face step, step down.
Bye bye beautiful
Don't bother to write
Disturbed by your words and they're calling all cars
Face step, let down.
Face step, step down."
..gotta love that Coheed & Cambria....I think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment