Do you ever think that every game of solitaire is able to be won, but we screwed it up somewhere in placing the 5 of hearts on the 6 of spades and got all of the cards out from under it, instead of just moving the 5 of diamonds over to the 6 of spades?
Ladies and..Um..Ladies? (no one reads this thing) It is OFFICIALLY summer when your up at 2:44 AM and the thought of how to win solitaire is plaguing you for an answer...Whoa...SOMEONE needs a life...(not just all of you who are thinking..WTF? She's crazy...oooohhh Insomniac Theatre is on...).
But really..What do you think? I mean, do you think that you actually have the chance to win every solitary game of solitaire (you see what I did there? Solitary game of solitaire?? LOL...Maybe not..).
I'm thinking that some smarty smart at Yale or Harvard or STANFORD wrote an published a study on this for something...Hum..I'll have to search for that on google when I'm bored enough...Or tomorrow...Which ever comes..Um...Yeah..
This is a little crazy. This is like "Ruminations" only I am not a 23 year old ex-frat boy who is full of himself...Or AM I?
hehe. Just trying to see if your paying attention there.
Nope, I'm a 16 year old idiot who is up at 2:50 AM playing solitaire and listening to the greatest hits of Hootie and the Blow fish...Pathetic..I know..and playing solitaire..YOU HAPPY NOW?
Wow...I use "..." to separate a lot of things.
Ash and I were talking about this one day. I wonder what "..." Translates into during my normal speech? I mean, some times I'll say "dot dot dot" but that's just when no ones talking, or I just don't wanna say "ect. ect.". Ohhh maybe that's it. Lets see.
"Ash and I were taking about this one day. I wonder what "ect. ect. ect." translates into during my normal speech?".
Yeah..So maybe that's not it..
LOL I SWEAR I'm over here trying NOT to put "..." In my blog. But it's SO hard. Because a single period looks odd now.
HOLY CRAP.(...) I just read all of what I have been saying. Let me tell you now that there happens to be NO alcohol present in my system..Damn...But DAMN I'm talkin' like Barrett that night..LOL.
OK OK I'm gonna go now and run with scissors.
Those people who told me I needed help..whatever...I'm a normal teenager!
Friday, June 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment