Monday, July 05, 2004

Ahh, high school (I'm sure I'll be usin' that one again)

I am currently listening to a plesent mix of THE KILLERS and WEEZER on my computer. At top volume. I am attempting to push out all of the drama and other crap of the past week, and focus on the next month.
I got home from the beach today (everytime I think of "beach" I think of Johnathon Salek's away message at the beginning of summer "gone to the beech"...DUDE you go to friggin' Wake Forest, and you spell it "beech"?!?!?)
So yeah... it was "nice" as I told Ash. I don't feel like re-hashing the details of my "nice" vacation...I've got a tan now...
So I got home, and after talkin' to Ash a while, I realized that I needed to catch up with my reading. Blog reading, that is.
I went to Emma's first.
EMMA - don't be upset about your family. Jill can be a brat, a lot. And you havn't slept past 9 AM in three weeks (BIG BEAR HUG) it'll be OK Emma...sleep deprevation is a bitch...but you'll get over it, soon. ALSO I'm happy with your choice to quit vollyball. Don't do something you don't want to. I KNOW that playing doesn't make you happy. It's ok that you won't have 4 years of a sport on your college application. It's not like your 5 million other activities, and your #1 status, AND your plethora of A's won't get you into Stanford. It'll be OK Emma!!!
I have to admit that I'm semi-looking forward to school starting back.
After a solid month of sleeping 'til noon, and NEVER seeing your friends, and the over whelming feeling of being "bored"...I have to say that I'm excited about Senior year, and more importantly, Senior Parking...YEAH!!
I got back from the "beech" and I had a few letters from colleges, and then I saw the envelope from school.
I've been DREADING this particular envelope since school let out. Not really because it means that the school hasn't been lit on fire, and no longer exists (I know I said I'm looking forward to school...but I like the "social" aspect of MAHS...not nessisarally the "class" aspect...)
No. I've been dreading this envelope, because at the end of school, I decided to drop Spanish 3, and re-arrange some of my *one* honors class. Now I have a schedual, which I am going to have to sit infront of the guidance office for a whole day, and attempt to explain to Mrs. Refvem that I want my senior year to be FUN, not take the hard classes...I want the BS classes that, as a Senior, I have waited four LONG years to be able to take. I have priority, and I WANT THE STUPID CLASSES...dammit.
So yeah... Tomorrow I'm going to call the school, and make an appointment to get this schedual thing taken care of. As soon as that is done, all I have to worry about is going school shopping. Not a bad deal...
So yeah...I'm talking to Ashley now, about schools burning down. Since no one reads this, no one will know that it was us who did it..LOL *MMMMUUUUUAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA*
LOL.
HAHA.
haha.
Yeah..
OK so now I'm going to go read Sarah's blog, and maybe Matt Boor has posted another "Ahh, College" column on collegehumor.com.
Brad's blog was good. A wonderful mixture of awkward teenager/cool kid/great musician. As Brad would say "I'm maxed like a credit card"
(not spell checkin' this one...just attempt to read the big words)

No comments: