Thursday, June 24, 2004

What a NICE day...

Ahhh are you feelin' it? Are ya? Are you shaking your head going, "WTF? is she talking about?"
I'M talking about the wonderful feeling of being just splendid..
Today I didn't do much of anything. I woke up about 12:45, and talked to Ash for a little while, then I took a shower and got dressed in my bathing suit and met mom at the pool.
I got to the pool, and mom said that not a lot of people would be there...and there weren't THAT many people...but there was a crap load of little kids...:(
So I layed out for a bit and read my magazine and listened to my cd (mainly of THE KILLERS...Love it!! *sing it Ash!!*) and just basically had a grand 'ole time relaxing!
After taking some dips and swiming for a bit, I decided to come home and get some dinner..
Well I came home and after about an hour or so, I decided that I needed to eat because I was gettin' kinda hungry. Mom gave me some moolah and I went to sonic and got a kids meal.. (I got some COOL blue glasses for a toy). After dinner I went walking.
While I was walking, I was about half of the way down the second block..and I'm in my own little world listening to my music when I look over and coming up beside of me was this REALLY tan person in a hot pink shirt..It was Ashley Sumner. Just as I was looking over to see who it was she goes "COURTNEY!!" and I was like HOLY SHIT YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!
We walked along together for a little while and we chatted then she went back to running and I just kept walking.
Overall, a sugcessful walk. I saw Chance for like the first time in a month and I YELLED at him as he was waving when he passed. I saw Sammy and Johnathon on thier way somewhere (OOOOOOO!!) and I saw Ashley when she was driving down main street, again.
After my walk, I just came home..
Now I'm just chillin' and watchin' some tube and talkin' to my buds online..
Emma...sorry I missed your message! But YEAH when you come home for holiday..we're TOTALLY gonna get together and see eachother!!! Miss ya!! Also, check my AIM profile everyonce in a while..I can't post comments on your blog for some reason...

Here's a GREAT song by The Killers... Somebody told me..

Breaking my back just to know your name
Seventeen tracks and I've had it with this game
I'm breaking my back just to know your name
But heaven ain't close in a place like this
Anything goes but don't blink, you might miss
'Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this
I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight
Never thought I'd let a rumour ruin my moonlight

Well, somebody told me you had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential, I've got potential

Ready lets roll onto something new
Takin' it's toll and I'm leaving without you
'Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this
I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight
Never thought I'd let a rumour ruin my moonlight

Well, somebody told me you had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential, I've got potential a rushin' a rushin' around

Pace yourself for me
I said maybe, baby, please
But I just don't know now
When all I wanna do is try

Well, somebody told me you had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential, I've got potential a rushin' a rushin' around

Somebody told me you had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential, I've got potential a rushin' a rushin' around

No comments: