Friday, May 21, 2004

Realizations ....

I hadn't realized until today how much I am going to miss him. Not that anything has, or ever will happen between the two of us, it's still sad to think that he's not going to be here anymore.
I'm going to miss turning around every three seconds at breakfast to "check the time" and seeing him. I'm going miss him being absent and walking up to get a pink slip. I'm going to miss seeing him leaning up against the wall in front of Mrs. Goldwasser's room when she's running late for AP English. I'm going to miss walking right beside him on his way to the bathroom, and on my way to my locker. I'm going to miss seeing him for two seconds after first period. I'm going to miss seeing him around town... IF he ever leaves the house..
I'm going to miss getting those little buterflies in my tummy everytime I see him ..
I think it's odd that I feel this way .. but at the same time, I like it.
ASHELY... WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?
Also today I realized that in 3 1/2 more SCHOOL DAYS .. I could actually be a SENIOR!!!!
Guess you can tell I had some time on my hands today ..

No comments: