Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate the way you stare
I hate you big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much It makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme
I hate it... I hate the way your always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when your not around
and the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all.

- Julia Stiles "Kat Stradford", 10 Things I hate about YOU

ERRR I HATE SCHOOL...

Spanish ... PANI IS LEAVING ME... She told us today that she wasn't going to come back to MAHS next year ... Mac and I were like WHAT? NOOOOOOO!!! So now i'm not taking Spanish 3 because I'd TOTALLY FAIL if I had Stoner...But one good thing DID happen in first period... we turned in our Spanish Books!!!! YAY!!! One down, one to go!!!
English, we ACTUALLY convinced Mrs. Carson to let us go see a play.. the SAME play we saw yesterday!!! YAY!! So that's all we did..
Lunch ... my friends were being immature, so I went to join up with Ash and the gals at the NICE TABLE.
Third period .. lets just say that we watched the rest of the Lion King... and friggin' SIMBA get's more action than I do .. and it's a fuckin' fictional charater... DAME THE MANE!!!
Fourth ... well I didn't get yelled at ... and got to go to the art room and see Ash's cool art... DAMN I wish I was as talented as her... ASH ... YOU ROCK MY WORLD...
After school I was supposed to take a friend home. Well my "friend" came down and told me that she was going to go home with my other "friend" because it took me too long to get out of the parking lot. I was like "Thanks for fuckin' blowin' me the fuck off..." and the whole reason she had to get home quick was because she was gonna go fuck her boyfriend... I'm sorry, BUT I DIDN"T NEED TO KNOW THAT this morning .. and so when she said that, I turned around and said "Well.. just keep in mind that I charge $5 an hour..." and walked off.. THEN when I got out of the parking lot, they were a whole 5 cars ahead of me, and that's because my "friend" drives like a bat out of hell and cut someone off. But really, it's OK, I didn't need to be there before she was getting ready to fuck someone .... ERRRRRR
So I'm gonna go now, and wait for Ash to get back on, and watch the rest of my movie ...
not spell checkin' this one ..



No comments: