Monday, May 17, 2004

"Pretty girls like curly curls ... But I like Oreos"

My grandmother used to sing that little song to me ... After today (and the other night) I NEVER want to think of that again!! LOL
So ... A Monday ...
It wasn't all that bad. I was kinda excited/nervous having to debut my new hair do .. But It's all good, a lot of people said it looked good..That was nice..
Spanish, Margarita (Maggie) and Cecilia (Holly) were our "teachers" today because they got extra credit and all we did was took notes and did 26 questions, It was easy! Then we just had free time, and Pani told me I didn't have to take the exam! SCORE ONE MORE FOR ME... I was SOOO pumped after that... It's not even funny!
In English, we actually convinced Mrs. Carson that after we took our reading checks that we needed "to go support our fellow students in a play." She actually let us! SCORE. So we did our reading check and headed to the auditorium to watch the play. Not too bad, it was better than English, but Julia Lynch (refer to Ash's blog .. We share the same feelings). OMGsh she can't even get a part in a SKIT that's not ANNOYING AS FUCK. I mean OMGsh ... Carrie and I were sitting there and going .. GET HER OFF STAGE!!!! NOW!!! Besides JULIA it was funny .. Chris Cockeran kept forgetting his lines .. FUNNY!
Lunch.. today it wasn't too tense at lunch, but I still felt a little around the table..I miss Bobby turning around and making jokes. WHY DID SARA HAVE TO PICK him. I can't help it ... I like Bobby, I wish that she had "picked" him, but NOOO she picks the rat bastard..dammit.
Third period .... OMGsh ....
We did three worksheets, then we settled in to watch the rest of Deep Impact ... Elijah Wood falling off a motorcycle.. "OMGsh it would have been FUCKING FUNNY if they would have dropped the baby!!!!" HAHAHA .. Ash and I really do bring out the humor in things!!! It was SOOOOO funny .. We discussed Oreos more... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAA
And I'm not really sure what all we talked about after that ... Tea Leoni's movie dad dropping her on her head ... FUCKING FUNNNY! Ash had that one out of the GATE! HAHA
So after LAUGHING MY ASS OFF, I went to journalism.
Err... Ad time... ER... but it was good because even though I didn't leave to sell ads, I stayed to put ads together, and OMGsh FUNNY! Mrs. Carson and Holden kinda got into it over Holden being a douche bag!!! FUNNY! "Well, I'm not exactly sure if I modified the original mail letter, or if I might have modified the newest letter" Holden. Mrs. Carson "Well Holden, wouldn't it be better if you just make a new one? Because if your not sure, I don't want to send them out". "Well I guess that would work, I mean, either one is a good letter" Holden.
OMGsh ... "I don't mean to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT!" ERRR not likin' the Holden...He can be so FRIGGIN' snooty sometimes! And ERRRR our OTHER editor..Jonathan Matthews.. ERRRRRR. FIRST your CO-editor.. So just CHILL you don't have to "carry this entire paper, if just ONE of you slacks off"... shut the fuck up .. I'd like to see you do anything but TRY to fix computers.
Two people I'm NOT gonna miss come August in the class!
ERRR so I guess I'm just gettin' tired of school.. And I'm PUMPED because It looks like now I only have to take one exam, Journalism.. YAY!!!

SHOUT OUT!
Ash...Ashley Grace, OMGsh... I love you SOOO much ... Your SOOO fuckin' funny ... Thanks for ALWAYS being there when I need to talk, or vent... Or need a dream analyst .. Love you girl ... And this summer..We're TOTALLY having a movie marathon at YOUR HOUSE!!! Love you BUNCHES!!!

And a good song .. I'm in a "Mayer" mood .. So here ya go.. Ash kinda picked it ..

"Daughters"

I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world
But she's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change
And I've done all I can
To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

Oh, you see that skin?
It's the same she's been standing in
Since the day she saw him walking away
Now she's left
Cleaning up the mess he made

So fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

Boys, you can break
You'll find out how much they can take
Boys will be strong
And boys soldier on
But boys would be gone without the warmth from
A womans good, good heart

On behalf of every man
Looking out for every girl
You are the god and the weight of her world

So fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too




No comments: