Tuesday, May 18, 2004

NO ME GUSTA LA ESQUELA

ERR.... School
Spanish .. not too bad, English watched another play, Lunch weird...
THIRD PERIOD>>>>>>>>>>
OMGsh ... ASHLEY GRACE GILREATH is now my CONFIRMED HERO!!! (DESPITE the alarming new little TID BIT I learned of her having a "regular" Catholic name.... :()
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAIn third I can't even BEGIN to type all of the FUNNY SHIT we were talking about.
FIRST I typed up Ashley's yearbook thing from me so that in 20 years when she goes back to read it she can ACTUALLY READ IT, and because It was too long for me to write.
Welp, I gave it to her this morning, and I wanted to add some stuff (it was like 4 pages long when I was done), so I had it on my desk and we were doing worksheets.
MR. DOUCHE was standing beside me reading it... I think I saw his face when It got to the VERY enlarged BOLD FACE "And while we're on the subject of 'FUCK'".... HAHAHA. If he JUST would have read 5 lines more, He would have seen the part with me making fun of him "MR. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR WRONG" HAHAHHAHAH
But we just sat there and Watched the LION KING or (REY LION SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUNNY
I WAS LMAO'N THE WHOLE TIME .. Infact ... ASH my IMAGINARY ABS are STILL KILLIN'
After Third, I went to fourth .... *tear*
Since I'm Ad manager, I was going though all of the ads in the papers from this year, and making sure that we were billing people for the right ammounts....
OMGsh, I DIDN'T MEAN TO let my paper slip off the column, and I checked the wrong paper... and I told Mrs. Carson "I'm REALLY sorry, my paper slipped, but It's OK I can fix it tomorrow with White-out and It'll all be good and I PROMISE I will fix it tomorrow.
SHE WENT OFF. She was like "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? WHY DID YOU DO THIS? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LET YOU BE AD MANAGER NEXT YEAR FOR TWO SEMESTERS IF YOU SCREW THIS UP? WHY SHOULD I LET YOU BE AD MANAGER NEXT YEAR?" And I just kinda stood there and took it.
I told Ash after school and she was "like WTF^^? Mrs. Carson YELLED? I don't think I've ever heard that woman over a WHISPER" and I was like ... I HAVE... and then she cheered me up ....
LOVE YOU ASH!
But anyway, Ash had to go to her soccer banquet thing, so I went to sleep 'til she came home... had a good dream ... at least I THINK it was a dream .. but it's weird 'cause it COULDN'T BE REALITY.
hummmmmmmm *harmony*
Now I'm going to TRY to stay up to see if Ash is gonna sneak back down to the pooter ... if not... NIGHT ASH... LOVE YOU BUNCHES.....
Don't let Mik... I mean the BED BUGS bite babe!!!!
not spell checkin' this one ...

No comments: