Sunday, May 16, 2004

It's a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood ...

Ah ... I just woke up from the nicest dream. I won't elaborate but Ash is proud of me!
Ahh... The first real peaceful sleep I've had in a week. One of the reasons may have been the dream and the other could have been that I went walking today with Sadie.
It was soooooo nice because she doesn't hate Paula or Me for our letter to her, and she kinda picked the guy I didn't want her to, but it's all good we're talking and we still love each other!
So maybe it was just Sara and I are speaking now ..(but I'd like the think that the dream had a little something to do with my good mood...).
OK I just wanted to Blog that ... And I have to say CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY!!! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!
Now I'm gonna go talk to people ... Ash ... your not the whore!

No comments: