A Mid Summer Night's Dream - PROM 2004
Ahh... What a night! It was really fun...
OK first I have to say that although I have been winning about talking about Prom for the last like ... YEAR but last night really was awesome! We had a lot of fun!
OK so first, I had to take the SAT which SUCKED! Not JUST because it was on Prom day, but because I thought it was kinda hard (The verbal wasn't really .. But the Math ... DAMN!). During the SAT, me and Preston semi-talked back and forth. There were only three MA people in there. There were like four or five ES people and a shit load of Elkin people :( ... And they say MA people are hicks ...
During the SAT, first, we sat down and Mrs. Best read all the shit she had to read, and we were about 10 minutes into the first section when I hear the tune of Tom Jones' "It's not unusual". OMGsh .. There was this carnival or something thing in Verterans Park ... OMGsh, then this Tom Jones impersonation started singing it. EVERYONE in the room busted out laughing... It was hilarious!!! So, of course, I had that stuck in my head the rest of the time (And a vision of Carlton dancing... FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR PEOPLE!!!).
So after that, we were sitting there and we had just taken our first break, and all of a sudden, I saw Preston (who was sitting beside me, by the way) out of the corner of my eye, look up and I heard him say "Fuck", real low. I looked at him, and the was looking out side, at the POURING rain. Damn rain. So I just knew that our day was gonna be crazy, because everyone I was going to Prom with had to come up with a back-up plan of how do deal with pictures.
After the SAT, I waited on Sadie to get out of the SAT and she had to go get her HAIR DID, and so she said "Hi" and "Byee" and was gone in like 2 minutes. So I called Paula, then went over to Paula's house to talk about what we were going to do, and we didn't really get anything accomplished. So I came home, around 1:30 and ate dinner and waited on my hair and make-up girl to show up.
Heather, who did my hair and make up, was SUPPOSED to be here at 2 ... at 2:45 she shows up. I had to be at Bobby's house at 3:30 to take pictures. And I didn't leave to go to Bobby's house 'till 4. I was trying SOOO hard to hint to her to HURRY THE FUCK UP, but she just didn't get it! But I got to Bobby's and we took pictures and went to Grace Moravian to take pictures because that's where we FINALLY decided to take pictures.
Well, we all met to take pictures at 4:30 .. And dinner reservations weren't 'til 7, so we all came back to my house and chilled, and got all of our last little things and then we just got ready and left.
It was me, Bobby, Tyler and Carrie in Carrie's dad's jeep, and Sadie, her date Corey, and Caroline and Christian in Sadie's dad's Tahoe, and Paula and Zack in Zack's car. We all got to the Depot fine, and we took pictures and hung out then we went to sit down and order.
Well, as soon as we all got settled, every girl had to go to the bathroom. So we all went to the bathroom and had to hold each others dresses up and then went back to the table, took pics, and just talked.
I'm not sure when we left dinner to come back to MA for Prom, but it was around 8:30. We all piled into our cars and headed back to CCCC. We got there and took pictures and talked, and then they played some slow songs and Bobby and I danced. Then Corey and I danced, and it was fun! They played like three sets of slow songs, and they were 4 songs long, so we just talked and tried to talk to everyone and take pictures.
It weirdest part of the whole night was it went by so fast! I mean, one minute we were eating dinner, and the next they were announcing the last song.
The other weird part was being with Bobby. The whole "Sara" thing kinda complicated things, with the guys always seeming to make it weird. But, Bobby was great, and it was so odd having to like hold his hand when we did pictures or posing together, and dancing together real close. Ahh a wonderful night!
When it was over, Bobby and the rest of the people came back to my house and we chilled. He had to go home at 1:30, so I took him and I walked him to the door and we hugged, and said goodbyee. I got back to the house and everyone asked me if I kissed him ... um .. NO! And when Sara asked me I was like WFT^^?! I thought you liked him???!?!?!?
ERR, anyway... It's weird looking back, because I was happy Bobby went with me, and we had fun, but when we had to dance together I could see him pinning (I think) after Sara, and he kinda knew I wasn't really thinking of him either, (well .. not like THAT) but us walking around together and all .. it was confusing because I don't like Bobby like that, but I realized how nice it would be to have someone that I did like like that, and how much fun we could have together ... no such luck ... **ONLY IN MY DREAMS** (haha, Mid Summer's nights dream ... and my dream ...), right Ash?
So, I'll stop going on and on ... Just wanted to fill you in on the night's festivities ...
And Ash ... thanks again for helpin' me out ... I just wish you could have been there, too!!! Love you!!
And to all of my friends, who I went to Prom with... Had a BLAST!!!! Love all y'all!!!!
Sunday, May 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment