AHHHHH I think I have survived my first Identity Crisis...
FIRST OFF... I have to thank Ash for helping me tonight ... Maybe one day I'll be over this and be normal ... But at least I don't have to pass my bad traits to my children!!!
OK so I know there's been a lack of posting... Oopsy Daisy! I don't even know when the last time i posted was, So I'm just gonna start from yesterday (Thursday).
OK so at school Thursday ... Spanish was fun. We brought in pictures of us all though our life, and made a poster with 10 things about us in Spanish... PLUS we got out of that class early because we had an assembly.
We went the English and almost immidately went to the auditorim for the assembly. It was the SADD program. I had already heard the speaker before, and his story so I just kinda mellowed out. When it was over, we just went back to English and went up to the library to "work on our reasearch papers" ... which means that Carrie and I copied a few pages from the WORLD BOOK and sat in talking for a good hour. I had to hear someone's physics lesson to get over an hour of Carrie though ... LOL
Ahh .. after English we went to lunch and signed the "Safe-n-sober" thing . got a cool t-shirt .. it's gonna be a GREAT sleep t-shirt!!
Then after lunch we went to Earth Science. We had started Finding Forrester on WED, and Ash was back today .. so the FLIES had to back off a bit. We joked and laughed all the way though it!!!!
Journalism was OK ... we just kinda hung out and went to Eckerd.
OK so here comes today. I didn't go to school. Who said "Senior Skip Day" applied souly to Seniors? So I met Sadie and Paula at Hardee's for breakfast, then I came home and worked on cleaning my room ... I have blue carpet.. did you know that? I did today!!!
So when I was brored (which was twice today) and I had to go out and like get my Prom flowers and then again to Wal-Mart *** side story ... I went to Wal-Mart to get a bag, some rubber cement, and something else. I got to the register ... and the lady asked me if I was 18 when she was trying to ring up the rubber cement. Did you know that Wal-Mart won't sell you rubber cement or paint unless your 18? yeah .. like i was gonna come home and get high sniffing rubber cement... *** Ok so I went to Pilot Mtn. today .. TWICE. It's bad when you live in a little town like Mayberry... and you have to go to the next town over that's smaller than your town, and only like 8 miles away ... to have something to do. But NOOO I'm even MORE pathedic than that ... I just drove down, got on main street, went to the end, took the other road back, and got back on the high way and came back to MA .. that's bad, huh?
It's so weird that while I'm writing this I'm talking to Mikel Snow ... I guy I used to go to school with, but now I don't and who is now dating one of my best friends, and most mentioned person on my Blog .. Ash. Now it's not weird that I'm talking to him because Ash didn't want me to or something (yeah I'd be smart .. she only reads this thing EVERY CHANCE SHE GETS) but it's weird because i havn't talked to him in SOOO long.
Ok so .. yeah ...
Tomorrow's the BIG DAY .. no .. i'm not getting married "AS IF, this is California .. not Kentucky, and I'm only 16 (Clueless)". It is the day of the illusive PROM. On top of being nervous about all that shiz niz, i have SAT bright and early at 8 am. AND on top of THAT (Ash I gotta mention it) a "friend" (if you can call it a friend) will be there and I don't want him to be **long story .. don't have the space, time or energy**.
OK so after a little venting session with Ash .. I feel tons better .. Now I'm going to sleep so that I can get a PERFECT SCORE on the SAT.... byees
**not spell checkin' this one...**
Saturday, May 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment