Monday, May 03, 2004

Footnote...
I realized today that I am in love, with being in love. I pine for the one day that I might have the chance to share a special moment with a guy that I like and enjoy spending time with.
Have you ever seen the movie The Other Sister? Every time I watch that movie, I think to myself, "These two retards can do it.... What the fuck is wrong with me?"
Every time I see two people kiss, whether it be on the movies or in real life, my heart shrivels up a little bit. Lately, hanging around Carrie and Tyler it's been going fast. One day in the not-so-far away near future, it's gonna be a friggin' prune. All I will need is an old person to eat me for breakfast ... And my life will be over... Helping this poor bastard stay regular...
And so goes the story of my life ...

No comments: