YAY! It's FRIDAY!!!!
Ahh ... the week is over, two LONG days of relaxation.
Today school was kinda weird. Spanish was hecka hard. We did tonight and Monday night's homework before we took a 24 question quiz ... I made a 50 on it. Stupid past tense verb form... English was OK. We started out taking a reading check, and then we did 5 minutes of grammar (literally) and then we started Glory ... good friggin' movie! I've seen it like 3 times, and It's still good. Although, when Care asked me who won the Civil War ... I just shook my head (half in shame, and half in the disbelief that she is that dumb)
Lunch was pretty good then comes ... Earth Science. We tried to go over the test that I didn't take yesterday, but dammit I opened my BIG MOUTH and I have a totally different one Monday :(. Then we watched this NOVA movie on how the Wolly Mamoth's died out. It was SO boring, that literally, I think I fell asleep one time, no joke. After the movie, which Ash and I laughed our asses off watching, Ash and I laughed more when we were giving "free time". There is this globe thing that is in our room. It has the world inside it, then there is a moon that goes around inside of this larger sphere that shows the moon's phases and the constellations. Well (Ash, this is for you) there is this little hole in the larger sphere which you can put your hand in and touch the moon, and the earth inside the larger sphere. I decided to put my hand in the hole, and pick up the world, and cradle it in my had, much like a person would do with a bandy glass, only this one was a huge ball. I did not think that Ash would stop laughing. She was totally crackin' up! It was SOO funny just watching her. So when I picked it up again, I said "Ohh it's a fine painting, shall we move on to the next room?" (like I was at a fancy party or something) and there Ash goes AGAIN! Laughing SO hard, if she had been drinking something, I'm pretty sure it would have come out of her nose!
After our little laugh fest, I went to journalism. Got a 98+ on my Great Gatsby test! And Mrs. Carson had to leave, and we didn't have a sub, so we watched this documentary on Columbine. Half way though the movie, everyone was hungry, so Caitlyn, Taylor, and I went to the vending machine for everyone. After a quick stop to interrupt Pani's class, we went to the vending machine, but we couldn't find lemonade, and so we went to the machine outside. Caitlyn was freaking out because she thought we would get caught or something. Freshmen are really high strung, I hope I wasn't that bad when I was a freshman. Anyway, we got to the outside machine, and my brownie got stuck, and amazingly these 5 guys come down from Chorus to get a snack. Travis (a guy that I have met once, but think about everytime I hear Group X) got my brownie out for me!
OK so after school I went and got all of the stuff for Ash's birthday present. Now, I can't give all the details because Ash is gonna read this later, but If I must say ... It is going to be one of the GREATEST presents in the history of all presents (and Ash, it's not Orlando Bloom)!
OK I think I have bored you enough with my day ... tootles!
PS - DONALD TRUMP DIDN'T DO THE LITTLE 'HAND' THING LAST NIGHT ON THE APPRENTICE!!! DAMN!
Friday, April 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment