Saturday, April 03, 2004

Did you ever have "one of those days"?
The "days" I am referring to is a day that all you want is to be alone, and the day that you get the day to be alone, your bored and can find nothing to do.
Today, was one of those days. I was so tired of school and all of the PROM stuff, I couldn't wait for this weekend so I could be alone to sleep and just chill. I woke up today at 5:00 ... AM. I was sleeping, and I heard John Mayer on MTV, and I woke up and watched it. Then, I moved to the top of my bed, and fell back asleep. I got up at 11 and went and got breakfast, only at 11:10 (when I along with other people) Micky Dee's was serving lunch .. ewww. So I went to Burger King (yeah .. I know ... not much better) and got some lunch. After I ate, I took a shower, and put on some pajamas and climbed back into bed, and flipped channels 'til I got to USA and I watched some weird stalker movie with Reese Whiterspoon and Mark Wallburg. Then Cruel Intentions came on, and then Call Me: The Rise and fall of Heidi Fliess.
After I watched all of those movies, I decided to get up off my lame ass, and go and do something. I got dressed, and dried my hair, and straightened my hair and actually put on make up. At 8:30 I left the house on a mission to find something in this boring ass town to do on a Saturday night..... Nothing. So I went to Pilot to see if the like two people I know know from East Surry wanted to go do something.... nothing. So I came back to good 'ole MA and drove around some more. I went to roller Coaster Hill ... But it's just not the same when your by yourself, so I gave up and came home. I come home to Chris Becker, Drew Fussell, Chase Smith, Zack Lineback, Christina Joyce, Olga Joyce and Ashley Smith all chillin' in my basement with my mom. Well the guys went back to Chase's house (next door) Christina, Ashley and I went to 601 to find this "fuck buddy" of Ashley's. After all that, we came home and everyone decided they wanted to play beer pong. Now, if you don't know what beer pong is ... let me explain it. You have a table (we played on a table tennis table, and the dining room table in my basement) and you set up 6 cups in a triangle on both ends of the table and you put beer in them, and you take 2 ping pong balls and you toss or bouce them over to the opposite side and if it makes it, the people on that side have to drink.... 43 beers later, after we were all practically falling over each other, we decided that we coud go to Steak and Egg .. and all the girls had to pee SOOO bad that we all used a bathroom in my house, and the guys had to go .. so they went outside on the patio.
After the party broke up (around 4, but that's loosing an hour because of Day Light savings) we started calling it the "Day lightin'" party ... and we were going to try to stay up .. but we couldn't. We never made it to get something to eat ... but it's all good. If I ever figure out how to put pictures on this thing, I'll post the pics of tonight ... funny shit!
So after a half a day of being a recluse, and half a night socializing .. it was ok. And since this is being posted on April 4 .. and I know Ash will read it.. HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN ASH!!!!!!

No comments: