A nice, semi relaxing day ....
Well, since yesterday ... And all the crap that happened, I must say that I have mellowed out.
I went to school today, and as much as I love Spanish, it was really hard today, we worked up until the bell rang. English was boring as usual and then I got to leave because I didn't feel well, and I can DEFINITELY miss some Earth Science and Journalism.
I left school and while walking down to my car, I saw a car that looked amazingly like my dads. As the car drove up to me, and realized that it was my mom and dad. They wanted to take me out to lunch before I came home and went to sleep. It was funny because Dad's car approached, and they didn't roll down the window to tell me, dad just motioned to get into the car. How shady did it look to the other students going to their cars? Yeah, my dad's in the mob ... What of it? LOL
Ahh, I took a short pause to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when Ash gave me the link to her blog... Ohhh my! Ash is SOOOO FUNNY!!!
BACK TO THE STORY, So after we went to eat, I went and got my car from school, and came home. I get home and I'm feelin' pretty good, after I ate, and Mom said that she wanted to go to Winston, so I offered to DRIVE (I'm STILL not allowed to go to Winston whenever I feel like it, so I see driving my parents to and around Winston might make me eligible to drive to Winston when I'm 50). So ma and I go to Winston in the wagon. I hate driving with her, because if there is a car ahead of you, say 2 MILES, she makes that gasp noise, and it drives me NUCKING FUTZ! OHHHH!
So we go to Sam's. LOVE THAT STORE! I just find something so fun in walking up and down these aisles that are like 10 times my size, and have all this neat stuff! I guess the HUGEness of Sam's makes me feel small! That doesn't happen a lot ... so I take advantage!
After we went to Sam's, we just rode around Winston for a minute, and came home.
And that's basically it. But I do have a few apologies. ASH, I'm SOOO sorry for leavin' you in Earth Science with the "shaky weather" and that damn fly. OHHHHHHHHH that fly gets on my nerves! I think that we should bring a fly swat... LOL
One more thing... Tomorrow I'm getting Ash's birthday present! I think I'm even more excited than Ash is! I love doing stuff like that for my friends! Love ya Ash!
OK, gotta eat some dinner ... type to ya later!
Thursday, April 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment