Wednesday, March 31, 2004

School ... YUCKY
Today started out fine. I got up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on some gym pants and a sweat shirt and headed off to school. I got to the parking lot and forgot that Interact had a meeting, so there were a lot of people pulling in. I overshot my normal parking space (The Senior parking sign got moved, but only on one side) so I realized this had happened, but left it because everyone behind me was trying to get into their space.
Spanish was fine, we watched Sponge Bob in Spanish and checked a quiz we did yesterday. English was boring as usual and I had a reading check. Lunch was ok, but I already was really tired and the stupid little freshman (one of which is Carrie's beau) were throwing stuff at us... and I did kind snap when I yelled "And WHAT Grade are y'all in?!" but I felt it was necessary. Then comes Earth Science.
It was WORSE than normal because I didn't feel good, Mr. Smith was being a bigger asshole than normal, and we had two little "pop quizzes" because the idiots in the back were .. Well ... Idiots. Close to the end of class, I got a note sent up to me in an envelope, this was weird because notes just normally come the the rooms as just the note. I opened it up and got a note that said "Mom and Dad, left MA around 1, Call the cell if you need us...". Well that was ok, they left to go shopping so they told me. I decided since I didn't feel too well that I would just not go to journalism and went to the office to call ma to get her to let me out. So I did, and she did but then she asked me "Did you get my note, and the money". "I got the note, but there was no money" and she said that she had put $10 in the envelope with the note and Mrs. Buner sent it up to my class. Well, mom talked to Tammy and she let me out and then Mrs. Bruner got on the phone and THEY decided that the envelope must have been opened and the money taken out by the runner who took the note to the third floor. Well they got off the phone and I apologized for causing so much trouble, I was tired and really needed to go home to rest. Well she made me stay like 20 minutes trying to sort the whole thing out, and Mrs. George got called in to see what happened. So Mrs. Bruner gave me $10 and apologized and said that we could clear things up tomorrow, and I told her to keep it, that we would worry about it tomorrow. But she didn't and told me to go home and get some rest. I got down to my car... and I had a warning ticket because I'm a dumbass and didn't go over one place.....
So I stopped by my locker on the way out of the building and I was feeling SOOO guilty, because I could have been mistaken, and the money could have been in the envelope, and I would have never known, and simple thrown it away, and I had dragged everyone into a situation that wasn't necessary. I got down to my car... And I had a warning ticket because I'm a dumbass and didn't go over one place.....
Well, I knew I couldn't sleep with that on my mind, so I went to Wal-Mart to get some scrapbooking stuff, and dollar tree for glue, and swung by Sonic to get a snack.
On my way home, driving down Cross Creek Dr. I saw that the spinklers were on ... It has been gloomy and yucky all day, and was misting then, and the sprinklers were on ... hum...
OK OK I think I am done complaining, maybe later I will post again, and be in a good mood.

No comments: