Monday, April 26, 2004

"Ahh my kingdom for a BLOG"
Lets see ... Monday ...
Have you ever seen Office Space? Before today I didn't believe in "The case of the Mondays" ... But now, reflecting on my day ... I have faith (or a belief .. DOGMA) that there is such a thing a "case of the Mondays" ... dammit.
I'm not even real sure what it is that made me mad ..(Ash might!!!!)
I got up this morning, and took a shower and got dressed. I got off to school at my regular time, 7:22. I got to school and Sadie was already walking up ... SCORE!! Now I had someone to talk to before everyone else go to school.
Amy:"Something about the word Prom .. It just freaks people out" ... Ephram "I know what it is ... Prom"
Sorry, it was on Everwood ... YAY!
OK so ... back to my day. Spanish was hecka hard today. Pani was permanently staioned at my desk helping me on this verb stuff. Seriously questioning my Spanish 3 class next year... Then in Journalism Tillman was on his daily mission to make me feel like an idiot ... of course .. He succeeded. Then Taylor (Who FINALLY got a hair cut ... ) made me feel stupid when he was helping me with my work ... But I'm getting too far ahead of my self.
So English wasn't much better. Granted all we did was read a little bit, signed up for our research paper topics, and grammar. But I had already finished my book, my paper is done (4 pages last year ... I'm recycling' it!) and grammar sucks the big one..
Lunch, as the rest of my day, was sucky. Let me say one thing. Girls .... I Hate 'em. Now I'm a girl, so I can say this. Girls are kaniving, sneaky, grudge holding bitches. I think that most girls... And guys would agree with me. That said, I'll tell ya about lunch. I ate my pizza, and it was all good. Bobby and I worked out picture thing for Prom ... Then when I got up to go see Ash, I no more than turned from the table when I heard my name ... I thought it was no biggie. later I found out that my peeps were talking about me (I sit with a booth full of girls...) But the info came from a very un-reliable source.... fuckin' FLIES!
So after lunch I went to third (I got to walk with Ash!!!) And we watched the rest of The Core... Not too bad a movie ... If SOMEONE wasn't attempting to blubber the whole time (JK ASH!!!) But third wasn't so bad. I swear though, Ash and I share the same brain (DOUCHE WHAT?) .... But the damn FLIES in that room! Have you ever seen The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock? Well third period is like that movie, only replace the birds with short, ugly FAKE blonde headed, annoying FAKE curled hair.... ERRRRRR!
OK so journalism we read a book and just kinda sat around. Yet another day of SHILLEN and talking in good 'ole fourth period!!!!
OK so I think i'm done winning... I'll blog later!!!!

No comments: