Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Another day in good 'ole "Mayberry"
Today was ok ... It's rainy here and yucky. We had a blood drive at school today, so the gym smelled like a hospital, and people had their little pink and blue bandages that gave. If I weren't so afraid of needles, I would give for the good cause ... But I'm allergic to needles .. And I'm not 17.
Spanish was fun today, we took a 12 page quiz, but it wasn't that bad. Holly wasn't there to help me but EEEErika was. English Mrs. Carson made PEMMICAN MUFFINS!!!! FOr anyone who hasn't had a WORLD FAMOUS pumkin muffin ... you do not totally understand my EXTREME happiness right now. We watched the rest of Huck Finn and did a worksheet.
Ahh and here comes to my fav. Third period. Now I despise this class, simply because of Mr. Smith... whom we call "Mr. Generic" because the man has NO emotions ... he's like Mrs. Merritt ... no real personality whatsoever. Now the reason I like this class so much is because I can prove this old asshole wrong ... and I love that! I had already lost one argument (ASH ... I KNOW I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!) and we were finishing checking worksheets. One of the questions was: Fossil Fuels are discoved in Antartica, and we were supposed to tell how this could have happened. Well the answer would have to be that Antartica was once in warmer climate, because there's no way that the fuel could have been created with just ice pressure on it. Mr. Smith pops out with "Well, the poles could have changed" ... um IDIOT if the poles had changed, and Antartica was at the north pole ... IT WOULD STILL BE COLD. ERRRRR this guy makes me mad!
Then in journalism all I did was read and look at yearbooks, and talk to Erin.
After school I took Taylor to his mom's house, then I took Cat Wood home ... No big.
**Ash wanted me to put this on my blog, from third period. "Lauren is a b*tch. When she gave blood today, Ash said,'I hope she passes out and never wakes up'" & "I have Horsies .... WTF?!"
*LOOKY LOOKY* this is a funny site.. go to it if you wanna laugh! (click on the little #)

No comments: