AHHHHHHH! "I guess it's just a case of the 'Monday's'"
School ... does it know how much the kids that attend it HATE IT?! Nah, it wasn't THAT bad ..
In Spanish we turned in our homework and Pani called me over, aparently to grade MY homework, and I misunderstood her and graded all of the papers she had. I was smart though (no it wasn't a first) and I corrected every single mistake, because there were so many. I knew that since no one understood it that we were going to have to correct it for tonight's homework... So tomorrow everyone should have a 100 on their homework.
English was the same 'ole same 'ole. We had a reading check on Of Mice and Men then we continued viewing Huck Finn. Earth Science was ok. We finished watching Twister and then we did some worksheets. Journalism ... just sat around and talked ...
After school I came home to find Chase Smith and Jamod with Chase's little brother and sisters unloading boxes .... He's my new neighbor. It's kinda cool. But now I know Jamod is going to be over here like everyday ... great.. :(.
Anyway .. Everwood's on ... gotta go watch! byee peeps!
Monday, March 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment