1. First thing you wash in the shower?
hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
navy blue
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes!!!
4. Do you plan outfits?
Usually I think about it in the shower.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Stressed
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
Make-up bag
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
OMG. Sooo weird. I was in church (funny, I know) and members of the congregation were randomly debating metal or something on, like, a HUGE xylophone. And then my mom asked if I was mad because she was going to be in college at the same time I was, and I said 'yes' and she started crying. And I told her that college wasn't easy and that she was going to hate it. Then, all of a sudden, we were walking into Jon Thomas' class back at Surry and she didn't know how to get into the room (because the room was actually the Grotto in the HSU at UNC Asheville) and I told her the side door. Once we walked in I saw the chalk board from chorus in high school (it had the lines of music on it) and Thomas. And I RAN to him and gave him a big hug and we discussed how much we missed the old days when I was there (or something) and that now my mom was there and I was really annoyed. And then I woke up...CRAZY.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope
9. What are you craving right now?
Something sweet
10. Do you floss?
Yes!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Brussels sprouts...yum
12. Are you emotional?
I can be
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yes...that's how I used to fall asleep at my grandmothers house because it calmed me down.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick!
15. Do you like your hair?
Somedays I do.
16. Do you like yourself?
Depends on the day
17. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush?
Yes...and make fun of him
18. What are you listening to right now?
"Someone's in the kitchen" by Jump, Little Children
19. Were your parents strict?
No
20. Would you go sky diving?
Yes, please
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Ewwwwww no!
22. Have you met a celebrity?
Yes
23. Do you rent movies often?
No
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in right now?
Um...my reading lamp is silver..
25. How many countries have you visited?
One...The Bahamas
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes
28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Si
30. Do you use chap stick?
alllll the time
31. Do you own a gun?
NO!
32. Can you use chop sticks?
I can try to...
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Me, my history book, and my computer
34. Are you too forgiving?
No
35. Ever been in love?
Yes
36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow
Class/work
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Probably
38. Last time you cried?
the beginning of summer? It's been a while
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Do you know anything about the Truman Doctrine or his policy of containment?"
40. Favorite time of the year?
Fall/winter
41. Do you have any tattoos?
no...but I might get one for my 22 birthday!
42. Are you sarcastic?
Everyday of my life.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Ugh, yes.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Many
45. Favorite color(s)?
teal, black, silver/gray
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes
47. Is your hair curly?
sometimes
48. What was the last CD you bought?
probably blank ones...
49. Do looks matter?
Eh, sometimes
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
No
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
I don't think so..
52. Do you like your life right now?
Don't ask me this question today...wait until summer classes are over.
53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on?
YES
54. Can you handle the truth?
YES
55. Do you have good vision?
Hellllll no
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
not all that much...I prefer texts
58. The last person you held hands with?
Libby?
59. What are you wearing?
a dress
60.What is your favorite animal?
Giraffe
61. Where was your profile picture taken?
Outside of a bar in Holden Beach, NC
62. Can you hula hoop?
Negative, ghost writer
63. Do you have a job?
Maybe
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
food
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yes
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment