A - Age: 21
B - Bed size: twin
C - Chore you hate: sweeping
D - Dog's name: no dog :(
E - Essential start your day item: Q-tips
F - Favorite color: teal
G - Gold or Silver: Platinum
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: I used to play trumpet...
J - Job title: Student, Sister, RA.
K - Kids: Ew.
L - Living arrangements: At the moment, Governors Hall at UNC Asheville...
M - Mom's name: Bridgette
N - Nicknames: Court, Courts, CoCo, Carbon Copy...I could go on forever.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nada *knock on wood*
P - Pet Peeve: people taking my things without asking...even if it's a chip...I put it there for a reason!
Q - Quote from a movie:
Ham: Hey you wanna s'more?
Smalls: S'more of what?
Ham: No no, do you wanna s'more?!
Smalls: I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?
Ham: YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!
- The Sandlot
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Un hermano, Corey, 35 hermanas (Alpha Xi Delta)
T - Time you wake up: I prefer sometime after noon.
U - Urgent thing on your to do list: write a history paper and finish internship project.
V - Vegetable you dislike: carrots, squash, zucchini, greens.
W - Ways you run late: Alarm not waking me up/The West Wing is on.
X - X-rays you've had: both arms, leg, ankle, chest
Y - Yummy food you make: Spaghetti and garlic bread...YUMMM
Z - Favorite Zoo Animal: Giraffe
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment