Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whaaaaat?

THEY ARE MAKING A MOVIE OUT OF ANGELS AND DEMONS!!!!!!!!

OK. I love Dan Brown novels...everything except "The Da Vinci Code" (I actually think the movie was better than the book) and my FAVORITE novel by him is "Angels and Demons" (think pre-quel to Code)!!!!

I'm soooo excited!! It's supposed to come out in May 2009! Yeyah!

(it would be really kick ass if they made a movie for "Deception Point" too!)

There was a pause for research..IMDb tells me that Tom Hanks in going to play the lead role again...errr. I love Tom Hanks...just not in Code...maybe he'll be better now?


(read the book and you'll get the image)

--Sidenote...There may be another "loyal reader" visiting this page! I hope my posts don't bore you to tears!

1 comment:

CoCo said...

I added the comment at the bottom hoping to entice you to read "Angels and Demons" only, when I took a closer look, I could figure out the image because I have eyes.

It is a good book, though. And even though you can see the flipped images in the book cover (one of them) the book is still a good read.