I can't sleep. Again.
Last night I didn't get to sleep until 5:17 am.
Tonight, I've already watched all of my Sex and the City's, and I'm BORED.
I did read some old blogs, around the time of graduation and starting school at Surry. Interesting stuff. I'd REALLY like to think I've grown up a bit since then.
Tonight wasn't anything spectacular.
Since I didn't sleep any last night, I came back from class and slept for about two hours, went to Sonic with Randy and then went to see my friend Amanda Alvarez and give her her birthday present. 4 bottles of wine. She was VERY appreciative!
And that's it.
I register for classes in 3 hours, and if I get the ones I need for summer, I'll be in Asheville allllllll summer long.
I'm a little worried, and then a little not-so-worried.
I don't have a job lined up, but I don't HAVE to have one. It would just be nice to not dip into my savings for 3 months. But...I don't know what's going to happen.
More and more people, I'm slowly finding out, will be staying this summer, so that's nice. I'm anticipating LOTS of nights watching the Asheville Tourists (Asheville's equiviant of the Warthogs) play. And I'm TRYING to get my brother and Amber to come up and visit me.
Ohh, and the Brew and View. I'll be there, too.
Other than that.
Ok, to the real part...It's time to play "What's eating Courtney?"
I can't sleep, it's really starting to bother me (not, like, during the day, I can't get anything done, more like, WHY THE HELL CAN'T I SLEEP?).
I wish I knew what it was. But I wrote down and got out of my system what I thought it was (Phil) and I'm still not sleeping. Not that I should EVER really lose sleep on a guy...ugh...I'm not even going to get started.
I'm ready for sleep. I'm ready for summer. I'm ready for changes. I'm ready to be there.
When I figure out where "there" is, I'll letchaknow.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sucks to not be able to sleep. I really do know how that feels. I'm sorry you can't. And I hope you figure it out! But it could be that there is absolutely no reason (that's my problem...and it drives me crazy but I've learned how to make it a non-issue...that took some time). I'll be thinking of you!
As for summer, I agree. Can't wait until it's here! We had snow this past weekend. :(
Haha. Welcome to Utah.
I love you!
Post a Comment