Another season is coming in. It’s the perfect time of the year when mornings are a perfect mixture of temperature, and the afternoons are wonderfully warm and gorgeous. The change into Spring and Fall always seem the same. My allergies go crazy, colors change and something is getting ready to end, and something all new will take its place.
Just think of how quickly the year has gone. For me, graduation feels like it was last week; my memories of summer feel like they were just made (excuse the pun) yesterday.
Before I know it, I’ll be sitting in new classrooms, meeting more new people, and being scared of all new professors.
As much as I want the next year of my life to be over, I know that I will look back on this year and miss the fun times and wish that I could be like this again. The cycle never stops, and people will always wish that they could return to their favorite times. But we all know we can’t. Even though I want to leave here as soon as possible, I’ll look back one day and wonder “where did it all go?” One day, my first days of college will seem like a lifetime ago, but right now, it seems like the next four years will never end. Four years seems like so long, until you look back on high school and you can’t believe that it went by that quickly.
So, is it enough that I know this but can’t do anything about it?
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment