Monday, October 11, 2004

The Looming Truth

I checked my countdown today...7 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day until MAHS Graduation. This is freaking me the fuck out. It all started last week, when I was informed that we were having a Senior meeting to get out measurements for our caps and gowns and information about invitations. Holy Cow. I thought we did that stuff next semester. This is killing me.
I really thought that I would be ready for this, but I don't think I am. Granted, I have 7 months, 2 weeks and 1 day to get ready for this. UGH.
My brother comes home this weekend, for, like, 11 days. I'm not sure how I feel about that, either. I get excited when my brother calls, I'm just not sure how I'm gonna take him using my computer when he doesn't ask me, and rummaging through my stuff while I'm at school. Hopefully, this will be a good trip for him. If not, he won't be back 'til Christmas.
While my brother's in town, I think we're going to go to Surry and see if I can go ahead and sign up for a night class (or two) to take next semester. I'm also scared about this. No one is going to be there with me. There will be no one to hold my hand. But, I'm not doing this for anyone else, I'm doing this for me. I screwed up in high school, and that's why I have to go to Surry. So I really shouldn't worry about what other people are going to think. But, I always do.

Last night, I posted about how I wanted to de-clutterfy my room. Well, today, I tried. I really did. I got up, took a shower, and started my laundry. I kinda left my room to be cleaned after I was going good on my homework. Well, I wrote an article for the paper (ohh yeah, the paper FINALLY came out Thurs!!! YAY!!) and then I just kinda chilled. I went shopping with mom for a "little while" which turned out to be almost 3 hours. But, I got a new skirt, and a dress that she thinks I should wear for Grad. Greeeeaaaat.
So, I guess that I really should put away my laundry, and attempt to get some work done on my English Paper....Or I could make a new cd because my old one's getting kinda dated...

PS - look forward to a new grammar lesson soon!!!

No comments: