I've decided, that my room is entirely too cluttered. I have stuff EVERYWHERE. In my bathroom, alone, I have a TON of junk. Just stuff that I've accumulated over the years, that wouldn't fit into my room. Ha. My room is horrible for clutter. I have a bulletin board covered in old movie tickets, random awards, and other random stuff. I have three little boards with pictures all over them. I have a bookshelf with hardly any books, just stuff. I have drawers and a cabinet with stuff on them. My computer desk, geez. Don't get me started. I don't see how I get ANYTHING done with this much crap around it. My room is also NEVER clean. I always have something on the floor. Most of the time, it's clothes. I have clothes strone everywhere in my room right now. I have purses that I've used this weekend, my outline for my Shadowing Paper, and crap from my bag that I cleaned out yesterday, all at my feet.
What makes this worse, I have a TON of homework to get done. Yes, I know, I'm a procrastinator. And, I know that I COULD have stayed in this weekend and gotten some of it done, but how much fun would I have missed out on?!
So, today, I'm going to concentrate on doing ym laundry, my two papers for English, my articles for Journalism (due Wed....shit shit!), my work for World History, and I have some trig to do...But I don't really feel like breaking into the school and going to my locker to get it to do it. I also REALLY wanna de-clutterfy this pig sty that I live in.
OK, so, to make up for rambling on, and on, and ON about this...I give you, SOMETHING CORPORATE!
Little - SC
Climbing out of the sky a man who could fly
And a painting anyone could play
It's a comic book crush that taught you to trust
Staring out of the stands at a rock n' roll band
And a hero no one else could save
It was never much but it's all that you gave
And I wonder if you wonder, or did your stars finally explode?
Did the thunder pull you underneath the haze?
I'm amazed, than I let go
Little minds let little games burn big old dreams with little flames
And you don't think I understand
Little holes in parachutes won't leave you falling
If they do, it's because you want to land
Climbing out of his chair to fix the T.V. glare is a man
But no one knows he's there
It's a Dramamine dream that kept them alive but lost
She's got her plastic friends and a brand new Benz and she laughs
Hell, sometimes life ain't fair
It's a comic book crush that got them nowhere
And I wonder if you wonder, or did your stars finally explode?
Did the thunder pull you underneath the haze?
I'm amazed, than I let go
Little minds let little games burn big old dreams with little flames
And you don't think I understand
Little holes in parachutes won't leave you falling
If they do, it's because you want to land
These elevator doors are closing again you leave before I planned
I taste you walking down the hall
You left your perfume on the nightstand
HOW effing scary/sad is it that we're ordering Caps and Gowns and Graduation invitations this week??
Sunday, October 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment