Yeah yeah, I know it's been a few days since my last post
Lets see....Tuesday was GREAT! I had a good day at school and all.
Wed. was good. Class was pretty normal and all. Later that night Sadie and I went to the Soccer game against North Surry. Fun times! We really did have a BLAST that night. We chilled with Nathan. Things between Nathan and I are getting better. It's no longer intese hatred toward the other person.
Thursday was WONDERFUL! Classes weren't too bad, but I did get to fail a math test! After school, Kat, Sadie and I all went to get posterboard and glass chalk. We made posters for Bobby and Tyler and THE DAN!
My poster said "Bring down the house Bobby!" and Sadie's said "Dan--THE MAN!" and Kat's said "Tyler rocks my FACE OFF!". Fun times. We made the posters for the JV game agaist North Surry that night. Well, we all went to the game and all, and we lost...0-21.....yeah...we suck....Belton Hanes even said so!
Now, tonight!
Tonight was the BIG GAME! Mount Airy vs. North Surry. We won! Four years in a row! All four years that I've been in high school, we've beaten North Surry. Fun times!
First, it was GRIT DAY at school. Holy crap! We had SOOOO much fun!!! I dressed up in my "redneck co-TORE" and so did everyone else. It was SOOOOO much fun! In Belton's class, we didn't do ANYTHING. Belton didn't even talk to us. We just sat around on the tables and talked. In English, we had to do work...a LOT of it. World History was short and sweet. Forth, all we did was take pics of grit day people. Then we had our first pep ralley of the year.
"The Pep" was hilarious. First, we SENIORS got to march in and have the whole school stand for us...that was kinda weird. Then, we all screamed and stuff for the spirit stick...the Juniors got it....After that, the bear mascot had a pie to pie either Mrs. George or Mr. Beasley. Our side of the gym had Mr. Beasley (The Chad!). Emma got all of us NOT to yell to have him pied...HILARIOUS. But then both of them got pied...whatever.
After school, I hung out with Sadie at our cars, and then I hung out with Ash and Mikel...that was some good times!
The game was PACKED. The police people said that they were preparing for around 5,000 people. But last year, the total was something close to 8,ooo. It was crazy. Sadie and I got there and met Mikel, Ash, and Liz in the parking lot. Then we went and got a seat and cheered on the team! We were smack-dab in the middle of the student section..it was GREAT!
We beat N.S. 21-7. It was a BLAST and a HALF! At one point, we were all mad that Taylor hadn't been put into the game yet, so we all chanted "PUT TAY RAY IN!" for what seemed like FOREVER.
It was a great night. A great whole week!
Ohh yeah, I turned 17. And I've had my license for a year today!
Saturday, September 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment