Haha. I heard that on an old episode of SNL the other night. Fun stuff! Justin Timberlake and Kermit the frog. It can't get better than that(or can it?)!
Today was CAMO day at school. I was "camo chic" or that's what people in first called me. Haha, I was stylin'...I guess.
In math, Belton made us do work! WTF? He's goin' nuts. But, it wasn't too hard. I think the whole not-doing-anything-for-three-days finally got to him. He did, however, let us go to the teachers lounge and get food. Yay!
English was kinda fun. We read one of the Canterbury Tales aloud. It was the Pardoner's tale. Good thing, since on Tuesday I have to be the Pardoner. I was the narrator. It was effing hilarious. I had to read all of the "he said,"s and "he replied", fun times.
WH we had a test, and 18 vocab words to do. But the words had REALLY long definitions. So it took me the whole time to finish both.
I skipped lunch, again, and went to work on the paper. Ryan was in there, so I had someone to talk to. Adam Jerrald was also in there...wtf? Anyway...
Babysitting was ok. I read and then I fell asleep. I woke up just in time to leave. YESA!
Tonight, I haven't done much of anything. I went to Wally World a little while ago to find some black flip-flops. No luck. BUUUT I came home the long way (Franklin road) and heard JOHN MAYER on the radio. He was singing "Daughters". I didn't even know it was a single!! SCORE SCORE! Pumped that I got tired of that cd in my car, and switched to the radio. John Mayer *drool*.
Tomorrow is College/Hat day at school. Better believe I'll be rockin' out som App. gear. OOO that reminds me. I got a BIG packet from App. today!! It had a LOT of stuff. It had a bunch of stuff about scholorships and then the application. I've been sent applications from NYU, Michigan State, UNC-W, and W&M. WTF? NYU and MS? I'm not smart?! I guess they got me mixed up with another Courtney Council. Ohh well.
Since I'm pumped about hearing John Mayer on the radio, I will give you my FAVORITE song of his...
3X5
I'm writing you to
catch you up on places I've been
You held this letter
probably got excited, but there's nothing else inside it
didn't have a camera by my side this time
hopping I would see the world with both my eyes
maybe I will tell you all about it when I'm
in the mood to lose my way with words
Today skies are painted colors of a cowboy's cliché
And strange how clouds that look like mountains in the sky
are next to mountains anyway
Didn't have a camera by my side this time
Hoping I would see the world with both my eyes
Maybe I will tell you all about it when I'm
in the mood to lose my way
but let me say
You should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes
it brought me back to life
You'll be with me next time I go outside
just no more 3x5's
Guess you had to be there
Guess you had to be with me
Today I finally overcame
tryin' to fit the world inside a picture frame
Maybe I will tell you all about it when I'm in the mood to
lose my way but let me say
You should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes
it brought me back to life
You'll be with me next time I go outside
no more 3x5's
just no more 3x5's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment