Friday, October 01, 2004

Knapsack Straps

HAHA. Say that five times fast!

I'm mad at Coach Belton. He was out of class today, but just OUR class. So, he left us a quiz to take. It wasn't so bad, but it took Blood almost the ENTIRE TIME to finish it. So we couldn't talk until he finished; even though he didn't care. Ugh. We also had Mrs. Coone for a sub. Mrs. Coone and I don't get along too well, so it was a LONG first period. A LONG class with me giving her hell.
English was ok. We read the Wife of Bath tale today, and Mrs. R assigned parts, but left out the part of the old, ugly woman. So when we got to her part, she asked me to read. Ugh. It wouldn't have been too bad if she had given me warning that my part was three pages long. I did, however, get to bless out Kenan for being an asshole, and I also got to turn into a beautiful YOUNG lady at the end. HAHA!
WH was so-so. We took 3 pages of notes, and did some bookwork. I learned that my average in there is around a 94. Ohh yeah!
Lunch, I was in journalism, listening to Mrs. Carson ramble on.
Fourth, I was subjected to even MORE rambling. Whatareyagonnado? The Paper is almost done, and I think it goes to print tomorrow. Praise Allah!
Babysitting was ok. I fell asleep, AGAIN. I left, went to Subway, came home, then went to Wally World not too long ago. Hopefully, I won't have to be back anytime soon.
The first Pres. Debate is over. Kerry sounded like a jackass jerk, and Bush pronounced "Kim Lee" (the leader of North Korea) 5 different ways. He also seemed to get distracted by the little light that flashed when their time was getting close. The future of our nation, ladies and gents.

Weezer - Keep fishin'

You'll never be
A better Kind
If you don't leave
(the world)
The world behind
Waste my days, (waste my days)
It Drown aways (drown aways)
It's just the thought of you
In love with someone else
It breaks my heart to see you hangin' from your shelf
You'll never do
The things you want
If you don't move
(and get)
And get a job
Waste my days, (waste my days)
Drown aways (drown aways)
It's just the thought of you
In love with someone else
It breaks my heart
To see you hangin' from your shelf
Oh girl when I'm in love with you
Keep fishin' if you feel it's true
There's nothing much that we can do
To save you from yourself
Waste my days,(waste my days)
It Drown aways (drown aways)
It's just the thought of you
In love with someone else
It breaks my heart
To see you hangin' from a shelf
Oh girl when I'm in love with you
Keep fishin' if you feel it's true
There's nothing much that we can do
To save you from yourself
You'll never be
A better kind
You'll never be
A better kind
Waste my days (ohhh)
Waste my days (ohhh)
Waste my days (ohh whoo)
Waste my days (ohhh)
Waste my days (ohh whoo)
Waste my days

No comments: