Friday, September 17, 2004

The rath of Ivan.

I just got off the phone with my bro. My bro's in Boone, NC for college at App. It's WILD up there. With all these hurricanes....it's friggin' nutz. Right when we were getting ready to hang up, he told me that the wind just picked up a picnic table and slammed it down outside of his appartment building. Whoa.
As you know, I'm in Mount Airy, NC...we still havn't seen a drop of Ivan's rain. Humm...
OMGsh. My computer has been messing up, A LOT lately. I've actually bloged twice this week. But, my pooter hates me, so it messes up, and then it doens't publish my post *angry face*
Nothing too major had happend, though. We finished FIRST KNIGHT today in English. Holy Cow, that's a GREAT MOVIE!! Even the guys in our class were caught up in the movie. Almost all of the girls had tears in their eyes after it was over....so sad....SO GOOD. And whoa...the KISS!!! You've GOTTA see it!
I also presented my poster in English today. Our poster was on a virtue or vice (it didn't have to be personal). I did mine on Gossip. Talking about gossip for two minutes was going to be hard, I THOUGHT. OMGsh, it was hilarious. I finished saying what I wanted to, then I needed more time, so I was like, "ANYONE have any questions??" in a very urgent voice. Holly came to the recue and asked something about my poster. Then I "talked" to Lauren about what we do in first period. Mrs. Ridolfi was shocked when she learned that our teach gossiped with us. Which ever so conviently let me tie into my presentation, the fact that EVERYONE gossips.
HEHE!
I had a Dr. G appointment this afternoon so I got out of journalism early (THANK GOD). Mrs. Carson is REALLY getting to me. I could REALLY use my teacher workday that we have tomorrow, to not think about school. But, I have to GO to school, and help finish the paper. UGHHHHHH.
Whew. OK, I think I'm OK now.
Estoy bien y estoy muy consada ( I think that's right...)
Hasta luego! (see you tomorrow?!)

OOOOO my brother sent me this link. It's pictures of Boone and other areas last week, during Frances....http://raysweather.com/francespics.php

No comments: