Wow.
For the past like, three weeks, my blogger has been being a buttmunch, and hasn't been letting me on.
But it's OK now.
I'm a senior now.
It's official.
It's not THAT bad, yet.
My math class is hecka hard but Ash and Sara are in there to bullshit with me...and Coach Belton is the teacher...and he smells good....so there you go.
English isn't too bad. She just gives is a lot of homework, and she likes grammar...
World History is kinda fun. Mac's class is hilarious. And so far, easy.
Lunch is rockin'.
Ash, Mikel, Allison, Lizzie and sometimes Sara. Fun times. I've been out to senior lunch twice...fun times...
Journalism is semi-fun. Some of the people in there *all of them except for Liz* I could live without...but maybe next semester will be better...with ASH!
That's really all.
Nothing much has really happend.
I still talk to Adam, and things are getting better between us, but only after a few times of me yelling at him, which means he just sat there and took it, he never has a good argument back. ugh. Then we talk about farming stuff. I swear, I could work on that farm and actually know what I'm doing.
Later, when it's not 2:06 AM, and I don't have school...I'll get back to quality blogging...
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment