Sorry guys, no time to post. But, here's my vocab story for English!
In one of my current classes, I was recently deceived. My teacher told me that my grades were deficient. I decided to deft my teacher's explanation of my bad grades and to try to detect what could have actually happened and try to deter this from happening again.
There were a diversity of earnest ways to go about figuring out this elaborate problem. I decided to emanate this problem and see if I could figure out how this could have happened.
In order to dissolve this problem, I decided that I could emulate a few of my last works, and see if I really deserved my grade.
Finally, I decided to encompass my friends in my problem. They were happy to help me and endorse me in figuring out my real grade.
Once were thought we had encountered the problem. Could this enhance the situation? The essence of my problem was that maybe my teacher had made a mistake in computing the grades.
To establish a plan of action, one friend explicitly stated that since my teacher was such an extrovert person, and completely fallible, that maybe to facilitate the problem, he had possibly fabricated his explanation of my bad grades, in order to re-incorporate my grades and to implement a new plan for my grades.
In the end, I learned that my teacher had simply inadvertently put someone else's bad grades, in the place of my good grades.
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment