The title to this blog is misleading.
First, when reading "busy bee" you might have thought, "Ohh it was a busy day for Courtney," but it wasn't.
Second, you may be thinking "Ohh, well maybe she's got a lot of homework,"...Nope, not that either.
I have some homework...But only like a page of questions...And I guess I should start on my articles for the paper..
No, I just think the title has a nice ring to it.
Enough of that.
My day...
It wasn't too bad. I got to fail a test in math (no kidding!), then I had to take an English quiz with 25 words that I didn't know...And then I had to take a World History test....Whoa...I really should have studied for that one...
I went from my 100 on the last one to a 71 on this one...It sounds bad, but I was one of only 6 people out of 28 that passed...
I told Mac that that should tell him something about his teaching methods...And he told me to stop brushing my hair during class....LOL
Lunch was coolio! I went to eat with Mikel at Subway! It was fun. He made me laugh a lot, and he also got to watch me atempt NOT to get sauce all over me...Thank goodness they give you a mound of napkins! We got back just in time, yay!
I had to run to Shoes 'N Stuff to get an ad I made OKed (is that an actual word?) but the guy wasn't there. Then I went to Lizzie's house and layed on her bed while she was getting some stuff ready. Fun times.
I was cracking Liz up in the car on the way back to school.
I did my version of Michael Ian Black on I love the 80s "Coke-III-eee-nA!" it was funnilly.
Then, I was talking to Liz in the "Samantha voice".
For those of you who live under a rock, the "Samantha voice" is when I talk like Samantha on Sex and the City. Complete virgins like Ash, who haven't seen the show before, don't get the novelty of it. But Liz does....What does that tell ya?!
The Samantha voice is a very complex thing to master. You have to speak in a sultry voice, but you can't try too hard. You also, have to make any sentence seem like a sexual innuendo.
Since I know Ashley....This isn't too hard. I have an arsenal of sexual innuendos...Fun times.
I would give you an example of my Samantha voice, but it's a VOICE and you've kinda got to hear it, to get the full effect.
Hum...that's about it.
I think I'm going to take a quick nap now, and get up for That 70s Show re-runs at 5....then I'll be good to stay up and watch the Olympics and stuff.
Peace out! **yes, do the Cecil motion from Cruel Intentions, or "Secret Society"...)
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey there.
Nice site, looks like you've been having fun. I thought i'd just say hi and tell you that I met someone from NC this summer... wild. considering that I live in europe.
well, cyaz
Geert
(geerts.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment