"..bom bom bom Another Childstar snorts the dust...bom bom bom..."
"Got Milk?" a Dud for Mary-Kate and Ashley
There's more fallout from Mary-Kate Olsen's reported battle with anorexia. The AP says Mary-Kate and Ashley's "Got Milk?" campaign has soured, with the Milk Processor Education Program yanking the milk mustache spots, which began running in May, out of "sensitivity to their current situation." But the New York Post points out that tabloid reports alleging Mary-Kate is struggling with a cocaine addiction -- a charge adamantly denied by her reps -- "no doubt also detracted from the advisability of showing the girls with a white substance on their upper lips." Of course, that hasn't stopped Photoshop-happy Internet pranksters from posting a mock ad showing the twins with a "white substance on their upper lips." And yes, we know where you can see it, and no, we're not gonna tell you.
Woah.
I found this on the internet this morning, when I woke up.
Normally, I don't read the gossip part of my msn homepage. But, since I've been without internet for a day (more on that later), I figured I'd give the Britney Spears headline a whirl.
So yeah...someone is buliding a house next door. Fun times, I suppose. I wouldn't really mind the new house (except for the fact that it is being built REALLY close to my house) BUT the idot landscapers CONTINUE to dig up, and slice through the cables that run unimportant things like POWER, CABLE, PHONE and my beloved DSL cable. MF'ers.
So yeah..
I got up at 8:30 AM this morning. I know it's crazy..and I know that your thinking to yourself "HOLY CRAP...Are you OK Court?" but I assure you, I'm OK.
I got up so early this morning, because I wanted to MAKE SURE that I got an appointment to fix my classes next Thursday. I am happy to report that I have an appointment for 9:00 AM for Thusday July, 15 to see good 'ole Joanna Refvem. Fun times.
So right now I'm talking to Julia Lynch.
I haven't talked-talked to her in a while. It's cool though. She doesn't get on my nerves as much as she did when we were younger.
Here's our convo so far **just streching my funnilly ablility**
Jules: it means cool
Jules: u know like "thats wack!"
Courtney: ahh
Jules: but..
Jules: wackalack
Courtney: lol
Jules: is cooler
Courtney: ok Jules...if you say so...
Jules: hahaha
Jules:
Jules: ur gonna be a senior!!
Courtney: ooo yeah!
Courtney: pumped about that!
Jules: yeahh!
Courtney: and YOUR going to be a JUNIOR!
Jules: lets see..senior trip...senior lunch...senior prom...
Courtney: still and underclassman to me...but an upperclassman to the rest of the school...
Jules: haha yeah! and gordon and my cousin jay are gonna be freshmen
Courtney: they're alreayd going to be freshmen?
Jules: yeah
Jules: lol
Courtney: geez...I thought that they were like..still 12 or something...
Jules: scary
Jules: yeah i know..
Courtney: holy shit...your bad enough...but now we have a second tier....more people related to you *runs away*
Courtney: lol
Courtney: jk
Jules:
Jules: so anyways
Jules: what all are u doing today?
Courtney: I was told by my dad, that I MUST have my room SPOTLESS by the end of the day...so that would mean...sitting on my ass and watching TV...maybe a trip to the good 'ole swimin' hole, too...
Courtney: and you??
Jules: haha
Jules: im stuck home until like 5 (dads at work) which means i'll do the same today as ive done all summer, sit on my ass, watch tv, talk on the computer and play guitar
Courtney: ahhh...and who says that summer is boring?
Courtney: lol
Jules: me
Jules: lol
Jules: cuz i dont have my friends
Jules: haha
Courtney: aww...
Jules: lol
Jules: im coming home a week early now, so not this weekend, but next weekend i'll be home
Courtney: I must admit, that even though I've been BORED OUT OF MY MOTHER FUCKING MIND for the past month...I am dreading the beginning of school....
Courtney: oooo
Jules: yeah me 2
Courtney: fun times to the max
Jules: and guess what!
Jules: im missing the first week or so of school
Jules: muhahahahaha
Courtney: for your knee surgery??
Jules: yeah
Jules: lol
Jules: i have my surgery right there when school starts
Courtney: ahhh...you suck...but not really...I'm not sure how I'd feel goin' under the knife...but good luck with that
Courtney: lol
Courtney: jk
Jules: lol
Jules: hahaha
Jules: im scared outta my mind
Jules: but i just make jokes about it so umm..i can deal
Jules:
Courtney: aww Julia...you'll be fine
Courtney: it's no big
Jules: im scared of the IV not the surgery
Jules: lmao
Courtney: then, if something DOES go wrong, it's no biggie...you'll get one of those kick ass hover-round mechanical wheelchairs..and you'll get to ride on that little lift thing at school
Jules:
Courtney: ahh..the IV is nothin' just a prick
Jules: noo its big
Jules: and i bet it hurts
Courtney: nah..I've had a few before. The nurse comes in and says "OK hold still, and if you move, we'll only have to prick you again"...then you hold out your arm, stare off to the other side of the room, and imagine your in your "happy place"...which for me, I must admit, wasn't in a hospital room with a broken leg...but hey...I'm still here!
Jules: hahahaha
Jules: they had to put an IV in u for a broken leg?
Courtney: yeah
Jules: why?
Courtney: good stuff, too..didn't feel a thing
Courtney: 'cause they had to set that bad boy
Jules: lol before they give me the IV for my surgery they're gonna give me a shot basically in my ass to "calm" me lol
Courtney: lol
Jules: hollis told me she only remembers being asked to make a fist
Courtney: haha...well...um...
Jules: hahaha
Jules: so, if it hurts, and everything goes my way, i wont remember the IV
Courtney: lol
Courtney: well...I missed that shot...dammit...
Jules: haha
Jules: u just wanted the hot nurse to touch ur ass!
Courtney: you know me too well
Courtney: lol
Jules: if i dress up like a nurse can i touch ur ass
Jules: *sound of gloves snaping on hand*
Courtney: HOLY CRAP *mental pic of Bodnar with the rubber glove*
Jules:
Courtney: ewwww...and
Jules: LMAO!
Jules: ewwww
Jules: im gonna have him all year this year
Jules: hes my fave teacher though
Courtney: really? AP bio?
Jules: yup
Jules: u taking it too?
Courtney: damn.. I wanted to take AP bio..but I'm a dumbass
Jules: lol
Courtney: I REALLY did want to take it...but it's my senior year..and I get the chance to take the bullshit classes...better believe I'ma do that!
Jules: hahaha
Jules: well i have to work extra hard in that class cuz like 2 years ago i go to him and im like "will u please sign this for me to take chemistry" and hes like "are u sure u can handle chemistry? " so im like yessss so i take chemistry, and then i come to him this year and im like "will u sign this for AP bio" and im just smiling my head off at him cuz i know what hes thinking and he says "u sure u can handle AP bio..this is the hardest class in the school...now julia, think about this.."
Jules: and im like WTF just sign the damn paper
Courtney: lol
Jules: and i was a matmaid for him and everything
Jules: and he still doubts me
Jules: so i stood there and said "BODAR, u always ask me if i can do something..geeez, yes i know its a hard class, now please sign"
Jules:
Courtney: he said the same thing to me...but It's ok...he knows I'm not takin' it...*Ahh...how I miss those 5-second chats in the parking lot every morning...the way he yells "COUNCIL" when I accicentally set off my car alarm...*
Courtney: lol good 'ole Bodnar
Jules: lmao
Jules: i love bodnar to death, but dammit he can sure make someone feel stupid
Courtney: lol
Jules: yeah when he sees me in the hall he yells LYNCH--hey. lol
Courtney: yeah he can...that good 'ole wrestlers charm...
Courtney: lol
Jules: lol
Jules: well when i come back to school with my sexy ass knee brace and maybe (hopefully not) crutches he'll feel bad for me
Jules: cuz he used to joke about my knee
Courtney: lol
Courtney: yeah...he'll help ya out...he'll let ya leave class early and everything
Jules: yeah
Jules:
Jules: lol
Jules: he loves me whether he'll admitt it or not
Courtney: lol
Jules: damn if we have one teacher that creeps me out its mr lewis
Courtney: you better watch out there Lynch...we wouldn't want you to pull a "Shannon" there, now would we?
Courtney: MR. LEWIS!
Jules:
Jules: i didnt mean LOVE like that hahahaha
Courtney: He's STILL one of my fav's...I've only had him once, as a teacher...but ahh..all those ASD slips...
Courtney: i know, I know
Jules: lol yeah with lewis i can get away with anything
Jules: and i mean..i never turned in my hw
Jules:
Jules: and never got asd
Courtney: lol
Courtney: no one ever turned in thier hw...don't feel so special
Courtney: lol
Courtney: jk
Jules: but one day he was standing outside with ryan besly and he said to ryan "this is my gf but dont say anything"
Jules: he said it jokingly but it still fuckin creeped me out
Courtney: LOL
Jules:
Courtney: LMAO
Jules: then he said "dont we make a cute pair"
Jules: and i walked back inside
Jules: fast
Courtney: LOL
Courtney: good 'ole pedifiles...gotta love 'em!@
Jules:
Jules: totally
Jules: and he once called me out in the hall before the bell rang and didnt say a damn thing
Jules: a teacher walked up and left and then he just looked at me and the bell rang
Courtney: ahh...he was going to profess his un-dying love for you...damn teacher....
Jules: lmao
Jules: he fuckin gives me the willies and not the good kind like brad pit does
Courtney: LOL
Jules:
Jules: u give me the good kind too
Courtney: ooo lala!
Courtney: *shh don't tell Ash....or Mikel....or um...too many to name**
Fun times.
I'm a little bored now...I think that I'll go and take a shower. Maybe later I'll put away my clothes (I did some hard labor the other day, and unpacked)..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment