Thursday, July 08, 2004

I had a kick ass title for this..but now I can't remember what it was...fudge it

Ahh...this is a post from last night...but my pooter (and internet) went crazy...so here ya go..


You sit there at your computer. You bring up the internet page. You type in the URL...and you wait, patiently as the page loads. You think to yourself "What will Corky have to say today?"...Well my friend, today is your lucky day. Today I will write about...ohh yeah... I still don't know.
I can't write about how bored I am. Because at the present time, I'm not bored, at all. I'm talking to Ash, and laughing at Julia. Fun times.
I picked up a new musician tonight. Ben Lee. He's good.
Tonight I was forced to make a very tough decison.
Tonight was the premier of BIG BROTHER 5, a show that I have watched for the past 4 seasons and look forward to every July. BUT Summerland was ALSO on tonight. BB5 started at 8 and ran through 9:30 and Summerland started at 9...SHIT SHIT.
The problem should be obvious. Do I miss the last thirty minutes of BB5, or do I miss the first thirty minutes of Summerland?
This was one thing that I didn't want to decide on.
I'm sure your thinking to yourself 'uhhh DUH flip back and forth!' But I'm just not a "flip back and forth" kinda gal. I'm a gal who likes to find a good show, and watch it (this includes commercials. If I ever TRY to flip durning Ads, I get hooked on the next show...dammit..damn my poor attention span and lack of memory).
So yeah...
I figured that I'd hear about the last 30 mins of BB5 on Thursday night, so I watched Summerland.
I don't know why I have gotten hooked on Summerland. I originally thought that it was going to be a stupid show. But now, my mind has changed. It's not too bad of a show (plus it's got this HOTT Australian dude!!!). My reasons may be a bit biased...but it's not like it matters.
So yeah...I'm listening to The Killers right now. "Indie Rock & Roll"...I'm maxed like a credit card!
OOO that reminds me.
I was in a good firey-funny mood tonight. And I was also surfin' the net for some back to school clothes.
I was finished with Old Navy (that store is the bomb diggity) and I was on to the gap. I fell in. I fell into the GAP in the worst kinda way. For some reason, they didn't have the capri pants, or the black skirt I saw in the GAP at the beach...BUT I wasn't too upset..AFTER I saw the CUTEST bags! Gap has some GREAT bags this season! So I was talking to Ash, and I said that I had fallen into the Gap, and I couldn't get up (until I maxed out my dad's credit card) HAHA. I'm funnilly.
You know what I think? I think that I, along with my friends, should create a modern-day dictionary. We would start off with a page to ourselves.
My page, for example, would have my picture. Beside of my picture would say "funnillyest fuck of them all". Then I would proceed to write a funny/clever definition.
The book would go on, with Emma, ASHLEY, Sadie, etc. Fun times
Waddaya think?
I think so!
So yeah...since I got my scheduel I think that once I get my effed up classes in order, I may feel better.
GEEZ I'm dreading that day. I REALLY don't wanna go and get my classes fixed. I'm scared that even though we make appointments and all, that it's gonna take ALL DAY like it has in the past years. Urg.
I'm also worried about all the crap I have to do before school starts.
Like, I have to go to the eye doctor and get a new RX and then get new contacts and glasses. I have to go to the regular doctor and get my ears cleaned out. And somewhere in there, I have to find the time (and the moolah) to go back to school shopping. I'm thinking that MAYBE good 'ole ma and pa will just let me order all of the stuff that I want off of Old Navy.com. That would be grand. I picked out really cute stuff. Like Khaki pants, and capri pants, two skirts, a few cool shits, some brown flipper floppers (that look amazingly like rainbows *only $35 cheaper!*, and two new pairs of jeans ('cause once a girl FINALLY finds some good jeans...you get ALL of them you can (I suck at findin' pants). All very fuctional items. Items that can go well for hot weather, as well as cold weather.
My grand scheme to be able to get the $203.48 for the stuff on ON.Com is to keep my room IMACULATE and to wash and re-clean out my car. I figure that if I can keep my room lookin' good for a solid 3 weeks (JUST in time to be going shoppin') that I can just tell mom that I don't REALLY need to drive ALL THE WAY to Winston and get all angry (no me gusta shopping) at the mall...I can simply order the stuff off of the site. I know it'll fit and all.
That will save a headache on my side, and a few arguments over pants with my mother. Good idea? I think so!
Right now, I'm listening to some major country. Keith Urban speaks to me "take your cat and leave my sweater, 'cause we have nothing left to weather"..ahh...if only it REALLY applied to my life..oh well....
Another good song is "One thing" by Finger 11. I'm still guessin' at what the "one thing" is...one of those things I'm just not ment to get, I suppose.
Ahh...Jo Jo. The unique vocal stylings of an upper-middleclass 13 year old from Boston. She's actually not too bad. I just don't get why she sings about relationships and all. "You promised me forever" WTF? your 13 JESSICA LAWSON! Damn...you just know that that was going to be a song for Britney Spears...but then she fucked it up and couldn't sing it (or lip sync it ). So this poor girl got it.
I try not to really listen to the song-song. Like not the lyrics, but this little gal's vocals..DAMN I wish I was that good. Maybe D-Dawg could give me a solo or somethin'.
Tim McGraw also has a good song out. "Live like you were dyin'". You gotta hear it. It gives me chill-bumps everytime I hear it.
Ahh..off of country now, it's Dashboard Confessional time!
I must admit, I looked up what "vindicated" ment in the good 'ole Webster when I downloaded this song. I get it now! HAHA! Now all of those other people who CLAIM the music speaks to them, can kiss my ass. I REALLY get it!
"like the diamond in your ring. Cut to mirror your intention. Over-sized and overwhelmed. The shine of which has caught my eye---VINDICATED I am selfish I am wrong. I am right, I swear I'm right. Swear I knew it all along. And I am floored. But I am cleaning up so well..."

JUST IN CASE** --1) Avenge 2)Exonerate, absolve 3) Confirm, Substantiate 4) To provide defense for: Justify 5) to maintain a right to: assert.

Ahh..now I'm really clueless as to what to type.
That's my cue to stop the boreing-ness that has come before this sentence *I SEE YOU THANKING ALLAH FOR MAKING ME STOP WRITING*...
I bid you adu..'til next post..
**if you WANT me to spell words right..just leave me a comment in the form of a spell check!**

No comments: